Kanori24

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't have any pets now, but I've had a few cats who never failed to provide some hilarious moments. I'll have to fire up my old computer and get the only pic I have of my last cat. But before I do that, I can offer some writing:

We had a cockatiel that behaved a lot like a chicken. It even learned to cluck and walk like one, so we named him Chicken Butt. Just couldn't have the name with 'Butt' involved somehow.

My last cat, Butt Head (sorry) was... sleeping?... on the porch one day, but his sleeping posture was anything but normal. He looked like he was portraying a zombie. He was on his back, front legs raised with his paws tilted down. His tongue was hanging out one side of his mouth and his eyes were half open pointing in two different directions. I thought he was dead, mainly because he didn't wake up when I poked him. He finally woke up, shook his head and looked at me like "WHaT?!" then went back to sleep. I come out 30 minutes later and looked the same as he did before. I had video footage of this but sadly it is long gone :(

My mom's new cat, Dino (Butt Face to me) always wants to fight me. It's winter, so I always show up wearing my coat and gloves, so his claws can't reach me. I'm always happy to provide him with a wrestling match. It astounds me just had audacious this cat is. He will back up, stick his butt in the air and wiggle his tail, then just come charging at me, and fly through the air... right into my grasp, and then I give him a noogy before setting him down... for the 144th time...

I DO have this pic of Dino when he was a kitten, playing in an empty soda can box before I could throw it away.

Attachments

• 255530958_1105252470216349_5071599130763009322_n.jpg
    255530958_1105252470216349_5071599130763009322_n.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 4

Kanori24

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There. Excuse the poor image quality. It was a movie shot on a 144p camera and I just captured this frame from the video. Butt Head proclaiming vengeance will be had for me rolling a ball towards him while he was chilling in the grass :p

KvPGGWF.png

Last edited:

PixelatedBree

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Indinera ohhh, I recognize that look all too well :guffaw: run for cover!!

This is Chibi, she is a bobtail kitten we found under the house with no sign of mama cat around. She is the silliest and loudest kitten ever! I couldn’t keep her because I was moving, but I got her spayed and all her shots and found a nice family with other cats and dogs as her forever home (still shed some tears tho)
C35037A9-9C90-4629-9C7E-7D3BE56EA459.jpeg

And this is Honey—someone dropped her off on our road (we’re guessing because she was pregnant). She was really nervous around people at first, but she’s warmed up so much! We helped her give birth to these little rollie pollies. She was a first time mother but took great care of them! They all have good homes now, and Honey is still with us

2713D152-41A9-4ED9-B7BB-85696A86DB25.jpeg
34EE62CC-7166-4C60-9B7A-4C1E03BFA435.jpeg

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
That bedsheet seems purrfect in texture for felines.

Ellenor

Artist: Digital/Pixelart/3D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Other
One of the few photos when these two did not fight.
(The blacker one wanted to play but the other one just wanted to sleep so it always turned into fights.)
Now however the one sleeping on the top is gone so they will never fight again. :kaocry:
20171210_235915.jpg

5eLeigh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
doggy.jpeg
so naturally let's show some picture of our adorable pets :3?

(they have one where we show picture of us...so why not showing picture of our adorable pets?)

here one of my kittens ....Captain mittens!

5F0HFmr.jpg
a little blur I know D: ! captain mittens don't love to be take in the air !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

lumina_in_space.jpg

I don't know if my game dev skills are improving... But my waifu making ones sure are. :LZSwink:
Who wants to solve a riddle from my game?
"I prayed for her to lay down her worldly habit and accept the invitation to change her life forever." From lost to found. From past to present, From frown to smile. From the way people treat her as nothing but something to say wow about. From faithless to faithful. From something no one wants to something valuable, someone will respect and love. Thank you, Jesus.
Two new amazing plugins from @NhatNguyen! Footsteps & Stamina. Video on Twitter showcasing:

Okay wifey found a bug... or something that shouldn't be allowed to happen. She found that a MP restore potion can be given to the anti-magic character who doesn't even have an MP pool. I've already got it to forbid giving it to her, just trying to get the action sequence to behave correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandrolion