mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lol, he's pretty big. He's a boxer/pitt bull mix, weighs about 60 lbs, maybe a bit more.

Alexander Amnell

Jaded Optimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is the thread I wanted to create ages ago, but decided never to do. Clearly there isn't enough animal variety all around, so here:

Puppy/Llama race riot... pretty much the only way racism can ever be called cute.

Pup getting ready to go for a swim.

Small cat living with big animals.

Old horse

Freezing horse and donkey being harried by a nosy puppy.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love those Llamas! I used to go to a llama farm all the time when I was a kid. 

This is Molly, my sister's dog, who at one point used to listen to me more than my sister. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Amnell

Jaded Optimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Ms. Littlefish: That dog is so awesome, I love smiling dogs... speaking of smiling dogs.

This was my first lab, and the reason I'll probably have a lab around for the rest of my life. Good old Sam never had a bad moment, one of the best living creatures I've ever had the privilege to know (humans included). Friendly, relaxed and literally unwilling to hurt a fly.
Sam's Daughter, Tor, at three weeks old. This is the most calm I've ever seen her, originally her name was going to be Choco, but it's since been changed to Tornado because that describes her better than any existing word ever could.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Here is my dog sitting with me

This is my dog laying upside down asleep with his eyes open, his tongue sticking out, and growling at nothing.

He's a mutt. Has some Basset in him we are pretty sure, cause he's a shortlegger.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here is my dog sitting with me

This is my dog laying upside down asleep with his eyes open, his tongue sticking out, and growling at nothing.

He's a mutt. Has some Basset in him we are pretty sure, cause he's a shortlegger.

what kind of species he is : 3? 

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
He's just a bunch of mixed up hound dogs. Basset is the most noticeable because he's so short legged.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He's just a bunch of mixed up hound dogs. Basset is the most noticeable because he's so short legged.
ho okai may I recognize a little the piece  of a Golden Retriever? I mean is face look a little like them 

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My nameless cat, which we just call kitty~  :unsure:  Sometimes we call her ninja when she has her badass acrobat moments. <3

NINJA! 

lol this cat is cute :3 

yeah cat will rule the world !

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aww, kitties! They're twins! I wish they could stay that little. 

This cat is our middle cat. She's about four years old now but full grown only weights just over 6 pounds. She doesn't really have a name. We tend to call her "Little One" because she's so small. I tend to call her Sparta because she is the most athletic and energetic cat I've owned. She will constantly sprint across the house and jump long and high into the most difficult places. First picture is when I brought her home. Second is full grown, though small! She is one of the most striking cats I've had.

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Here's the little demon:

Felix is his name, he's 5y old and an European Shorthair.

You can't see much from the pic but he's pretty big for a cat, not fat at all just very long...even the vet was surprised for how long he is, we never measured him though.

Likes: Dalph, meat, taking warm baths, wandering on roofs, cartons, rubber balls, sofas

Dislikes: milk, seafood (he's a weird and picky eater), strangers, vacuum cleaners, guitars, the vet, transparent plastic things

Unusual things he does:

- he can open doors, not sure how he does that but he can totally do it.

- covers his face with his paws when sleeping, as you can see from the pic he was doing that, ahahah.

- likes to wake me up "very early" in the morning with his meowing.

He's a very nice cat and pretty much active. :D

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My dog, Jessie, who stays at my grandparents home on their farm.

And my old kitten, Kohaku. (He responded to Kitty, though)

Last edited by a moderator:

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would a funny story count.  My mom's pug, Duke claimed our fan, has tried to mark it several times, and sits down right in front of it.  He has realized that it's cooler, so he and Lola know where to sit.  lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigajaba