your pet at their best moment!

Dragonspeech

Lady Dragoness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I miss my puppy - taken from me at just under two, Taelisen was a rescue, and my old cat bought from the farm a little older than a kitten, he was like a old one eyed grump that we loved and had been a great mouser up until his dignified leaving at the age of twenty-one. 

To the living!

"My cat":

While technically my dad's cat, she owns ME and is a brat. Her name technically is Angel but answers to Mimi A tortoiseshell short-hair. It looks like she wears a helmet and a jumper with knee and elbow pads, its really amusing.

Sister's pets, I love them so much too:

I really love the goofball so much. Westley wearing a hat in this one. And I have one where he's sitting pretty as he's being groomed for halloween.
Hollow...

Quincy (You my see a slight theme here, I'll give you a hint she also had a snake named Renji too. Hehe.)

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Mojo is the big one of these, Nara is the other one.  Shy somewhat feral (i.e. timid) Esmerelda is hiding behind my teddy bear:

20141014_130058.jpg
And Esmerelda herself claiming her favorite territory (i.e. my shoulder):

20141014_130512.jpg
Sorry the latter pic was blurry, she was getting settled and doing cat selfies is a bit difficult.

@Matseb2611

Max is so cute! :-D 

Last edited by a moderator:

Athryl

The Reticent
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Such cute pets we all have around here! I've never had a dog, but those fluffball puppy pictures always make me think about it.

Here is my kitty, Cassidy:

As a kitten

Last month

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Athryl, your cat is beautiful. What breed is Cassidy? She must be something special. I don't see cats like that all the time. 

Here is Molly dressed up like a shark for Halloween. As you can tell, she loves it.

Athryl

The Reticent
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aw so cute! I had a cat when I was little that tolerated costumes, but Cassidy would quite literally try to kill me - she has a bit of an evil streak.  As far as breed, ultimately she's a mutt...but we like to call her a Blue Point Siamese or Snowshoe Siamese!  She was 6 months when we adopted her and we wondered how such a cute, different looking cat was still without a home...Well it's because she has a lot of health issues and some attitude ones too hehe.  

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is our newest baby, who I drove an hour to pick up this morning, then an hour home again. He was a great traveller ... meowed once after we got going, then curled up and went to sleep in his carry box :)

Zach has decided to name him Ross, after one of his favourite Youtubers. Not a name I'd have chosen, personally, but I guess we'll get used to it ...

Edit: Ross (the name, not the kitten) lasted for just a few uncomfortable hours. Kitty's name is Miko (Meeko). Much more bearable :)

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My gosh. He's so freaking cute. You're making it really hard for me not to get my own. I was on Google last night looking up where I could find a Ragdoll kitten. This isn't helping me fight urges!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this a awesome kitten ! 

and be carefull this one of my Minions hehe....is mission is to spy how the squirrell act in is house nyaheheheh~

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could just ask me that :) I spend most of my time on the computer :D

Athryl

The Reticent
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Makes me want another kitty so bad - but I will resist for responsibility's sake! I love the look of ragdolls, never had one though because of their long hair - the only thing my husband asks for in my cat selecting is that they be short hair.

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
Since our old cat passed away, we recently adopted a new one (on Valentines day) Meet Clementine, our personal princess who demands food and attention constantly, someone who someone accomplished something impossible, thats right she is lazier even than me. :D Hahahahaha I love her so much <3 She randomly plops on the ground too, its so adorable~ ;D

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awww, Smudgey!

Okay, not a picture but a story that I don't think I've shared here. So my big ole 60 lb dog likes to be on the couch. But there is only room for so many on it. So when we humans dare to take up all the room, he will go to the back door and whine like he needs out. When someone gets up to let him out, he runs and takes their spot on the couch.

A wee bit spoiled, I'd say.

AvarinaSkye

Clumsy Adventurer
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yay, cute pets <3 but I see there's quite a bit of cats more than dogs... :( might as well add more dogs!

My family's dog (initially my mother's, but then she started piling the workload on us) :p name's Angel, pekingese, about 8 years old or so.

My godmother's pomeranian that I personally babysat a year ago. She was really shy of everyone, and also had a broken leg at the time.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My mother bought Christmas gifts, which included gifts for the dogs.  She got them one of those water bowls that it refills, while Lola (the Pekinese) wouldn't touch it, Duke (the pug) will drink out of the old bowl and then, drink out of the new one.  He'll go back and forth like this, until his thirst is quenched. o_O Just too weird, but honestly, he's an oddball pug, what can I say? -_- I need to get a picture of these two, quite famous around this trailer park and I couldn't take them on a walk without someone coming up to talk to them. 

Myst88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is our dog Sirius when we first brought him home last year. (He was trying to get to the cats food)

CreakySilver

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In Wayne's mind, humans control almost everything, so right now he's REALLY pissed off at me for winter.

I don't have a picture of them, but I also have two dogs, Barkley who is a black lab, and Scotty who is a golden retriever. Scotty's a really shy sweetheart, and Barkley's quite excitable. He also has jealousy issues... I cannot pet Scotty without him getting all up in my face like "Wait!!!! DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!!! LOVE ME INSTEAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.
Do you Find Tilesetting or Looking for Tilesets/Plugins more fun? Personally I like making my tileset for my Game (Cretaceous Park TM) xD
How many parameters is 'too many'??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fgfhdfg