Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Geno twirls for treats. This was shot when he was a puppy and he had just learned.  I tell him BY SIGN LANGUAGE to sit down, then to lie down, then to stand up and twirl (the pointing fingers). 

I love my best little buddy :3

(And yes that is Mt. Pyre's music arranged... <_< )

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz OMG this super big XD beware in 2 month they will get bigger than your house ;D

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is a tale of a small out of his luck kitten who was left to the harsh cold winter but was later found by a nice family. That Kitten's name is Mooch. 

December 21st, 2011 was a harsh day for temperatures despite the Christmas cheer going around. A small mixed fur kitten kept meowing at our door causing all kinds of chaos for our maine coon. 

Me and my little bro open the door to find that lonely Mooch pawing at the screen door but he bolts like a bat out of hell when the door opens.

Two Hours later our mom opens the front door and low an behold, Mooch jumps into our mothers arms...

couple days later during Christmas eve he jumps on my brothers rolling chair and just asks for a petting.

SUCH A CUTE LITTLE KITTY!

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
those are the best kinds of stories :)   How old was he when you "got" him?

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Mooch was between three and four months old and smelling of trash can at that time.

we took him to a vet asap and we were told he has an enlarged heart and a heart murmur as well. 

That cat is a fighter though, because the vet estimated he had about three years to live when we brought him in to be checked.

To this day he is still fat and lazy

and he likes to piss off Phatcat our maine coon

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haven't showed off our newest additions here. The green one was a Christmas present for my 9 year old. She named her Prairie. The white one we got a few days ago for company for her. My 6 year old named her Snow.

Phonantiphon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aw everything is So Squee! ^-^ :)

We have hamsters - little Russian ones, if I could get them to stay still for long enough I would take a picture...!

(They just love to hang upside down).

...We used to have a house bunny who was adorable as well, but unfortunately he went to the Great Dandelion Meadow in the sky. :(

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Somehow she thought no one would notice she was sleeping on the table...

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan I think your green budgie might be a he, not a she.  Can't tell the white one without seeing its face.

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nope that parakeet is female the blue coloration on the nose just above the beak shows it's gender, as for the white parakeet until it shows it's beak we won't know the true gender of it.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, the thing is, the green one is really young still. When we got it, the ceres was really pale. It's turned more blue since we've had it - but it's still really light blue. And from everything I've read, it's still too young to be certain using ceres color.

The white one I feel confident though in saying is a "she".

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A blue/purple ceres is male, pink/brown is female.  Your green budgie is a boy, and the white one is a girl, and quite a bit older too.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope that parakeet is female the blue coloration on the nose just above the beak shows it's gender, as for the white parakeet until it shows it's beak we won't know the true gender of it.

blue/purple is for boys in budgies.  Brown is for girls.

The white one actually looks a bit older, based on the strength of that colour.  But I'm still sticking with boy for the green one.  

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ohh crap, I'm sorry @Shaz you're right about the color T_T

It's been 15 years since I've had parakeets I forgot a lot of their details

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, my dad used to breed them, but that was quite a while ago.  I had to look it up before I made that post.  I didn't know about the females looking a little bit blue when they're really young, so you might still be right on that ... we'll have to wait and see :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
MZ life hack of the day: using unnecessary sparams (MP cost and Floor damage) for custom stats for Visustella’s core engine.
I'm working on Juzu the Fox right now and had a great idea. I'll try to add Crystal Temples to the game! These function a lot like the ring pieces and their barriers in Dark Deception, holding the realm together. After finding all the key charms, you must enter the Crystal Temple and defeat the beast guarding it.
I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.
Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PK_Brody