your pet at their best moment!

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Um, Lucky?  I think your dog might be haunted.

Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des

Expert Member??♣
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No m8te that was the flash from my samsung s4 active reflected on his eyes now he's a pure breed fox terrior

Balako

PattyCake assosiation
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
N/A
birdiiiies, all mine are rescue or abused so they dont like humans much D:

@Kloe  second picture, the one staring at camera with murderous intent!!

my cockatiels, a lovebird and an indian ring parrot, and a kestrel!!  teileo, teilete, lovie, ringy, and evilpooper in order

Last edited by a moderator:

Balako

PattyCake assosiation
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
N/A
the funny thing all other pets owners call bird owners weird!!!

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Fufufufufu time to show of my cuties!

This one is Nickie, she is a loud, annoying cuddle monster 

This one is Nelly, she is MY cat because only I am allowed to pet her, everyone else gets hit. If I pet Nickie she gets beat up too, Nelly is quite jealous XD

We got her from an animal shelter, and the first time we met it was eye to eye because he escaped from her cage and climbed up the wall.

She is sooooooooo soft 

Now this is one of our bunnies ( we breed them)

His name is Tiger because... well just look at him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Balako

PattyCake assosiation
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
N/A
boo your furry creatures, bring more feathery ones!

JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
words of spake
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was debating on whether to put a picture of my cat up here at first, but there are plenty of cat pictures here already. So I decided to go through all of my critter pictures that I've taken and saved on my computer. Now technically this isn't a pet that lives in my house with me, but speaking that I feed most all of them several times a day, and that I've trained most of them to come when I call, I consider all the local critters that I feed as my pets. This little one in the picture below actually sits at my feet while it eats the peanuts that I give her (and I literally mean at my feet. Gotta watch your step at times).

And going indoors doesn't even get me away from these little fellows. Every morning, usually as soon as the sun comes up, we have a patio that is full of squirrels who actually stand on their two back legs and look in through the glass door until we give them a nut, along with a host of hungry birds. Some of the critters that we feed actually have been coming to my door for years now. And as they grow and have babies of their own, they actually bring their young to our house for food. It's really neat to see a new generation every spring.

I've been feeding this little one since she was a baby.

My Critters.jpg

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, no one's posted pet pictures for awhile! C'mon, let's see everyone's fuzzy friends again!
I adopted a cat about three weeks ago. She's starting to really warm up. Her favorite spot right now is behind @Goldstorm's monitors and she likes saying hi when he plays Terraria.

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Dalph Coolest cat in the neighborhood!! He has style u.u
Well, I had several cats all over the years, but now I have a dog.

He is sticking his tongue because he is a rebel. And he also attacked the camera that day, i guess he doesn't like to play model xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To get validation for all your hard work feels amazing.

Studio Blue did a video on Collector and enjoyed it a lot. I expected them to rip it to shreds, but the gameplay went (mostly) well.

There are things I can improve, but they said my game "oozes Mike Pondsmith" (he's the creator of the Cyberpunk 2020 ttrpg, which precedes Cyberpunk 2077). I was shocked to hear such a compliment! :kaopride:
People3_3 and People3_4 added!

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fsmorais2001