Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah. We're gonna need more pet pictures. It's a constant need I must have fulfilled!

So. We've had our little kitty for over six months now and she's definitely feeling a million more times at home. She's gone from running into a dark corner any time we came near her to plopping down on the floor right on our feet until we give her pets and ear scritches. She's really taken a liking to sitting somewhere she can always see me; awwwwwwww. When I'm sitting at my desktop she sits on the printer, so I put one of her blankets there. :wub

evmaster

Cats are the best.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have I talked about my cats before? Well here are the other two.

Here are my other two cats. Felix has passed away but I will always remember him. I loved all my cats but Felix was special. This cat would talk to me when I talked to him, run to me when called and always be on my lap (or back when laying down) for cuddles. I miss him dearly and some days I still cry. (Felix is the black and white cat) :kaocry:

The other cat is Babycat. In short he was the runt of the litter, the last kitten wanted, has a wussy meow and cuddles like no other. (Not sure about that part but he can really cuddle and purrs LOUD) Another reason is he a kinda small cat? (He's old and seems to have gained weight) And he was good friends with Felix. Because Felix took in him as a kitten. Which was really interesting to watch!

@Ms Littlefish Your orange kitty is adorable! ^_^ You should show more pictures!

Attachments

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No cat pictures here, but here are some of our "puppy" - because, at 10, he still has the spirit of a puppy.

Being studious

Made snuggly by my daughters

Watching tv. Such a guy to hog the remote.

Getting comfort from the scary dog-eating thunder.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@evmaster More cat pictures!? OK! First of all, I know exactly what you mean. My family has had a lot of cats over the years but the cat we lost a few years ago was just...different. We obviously loved all our cats but there was something just super special about her. I still get teary at times, right now even! XD

Cherish all the pictures and memories you have. People joke about how many pictures they take of their pets, but there comes a day where we're so thankful we documented their lives in such a way.

Anyway. More cat pictures! :kaoangry:

So. Her name is Simone and we adopted her in April. She had been sitting in the shelter for fives months at that point in time and it looked like they were about to move her to a different, less visible shelter. She has a few very minor "oddities" (ear clipping, a small kink in her tail), but I really can't understand why it took so long to find her home.

When I walked up to her window she was pawing at it, tail high up, and bumping up against the glass. The staff was shocked as they say she hides away from everyone. They said she was very quiet, nearly mute. Well. She was singing a tune for me! When we took her into the adoption room they said she'd probably run into the corner as most cats do. Well. She let me hold her in my lap for almost two hours while my husband did her paperwork and call the property manager. I'm usually not the type for these types of explanations but she chose me!

She's super sweet, super chatty, ultra playful, and pretty cuddly. She's a tiny kitty. We don't know the exact reasons she's so small, but she's about 6 lbs and it's like having a kitten forever! Going off the ear clipping, we assume she was stray at some point in her life, though according to the staff she was taken away from a cat hoarding situation before she ended up in the shelter. She loves playing several times a day and sleeping with her blanket or on the TV. Her shyness only really comes out with new people but she's a goofy and affectionate cat if you follow her #1 rule. "DON'T PICK ME UP!"

@mlogan I've never met a dog who wasn't a puppy! I rarely say "dog," I call every dog "LOOK AT THE PUPPY" He always looks like such a big ol' sweetie!

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
She was my pet for 1 day:

Abandoned by a monster on the street near a very dangerous area full of cars and trucks.
When I found her she was confused, lost, scared and was meowing in desperation.
I couldn't really ignore what was happening so me and my wife decided to save her, bringing her back at home with us, feeding her and keeping her safe for a while.
She was very nice, well educated, calm and playful too...and these are already very good signs that she was abandoned and not a stray (she totally acted like a house kitty).
I couldn't keep her with us sadly as my cat doesn't really welcome newcomers in the house, mainly because he is into his adult years right now (grumpy old man!) so it was way too late to convince him.
At the end I made sure she found a nice and cozy home with good people that will take care of her (Facebook being really useful for once!) and now she's safe and happy.

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't have a pet but foster dogs to give them kennel rest so I have a lot of daft pictures- here's a recent one.

I tell Murphy not to stand on the windowsill but he likes to look out... Until he got himself stuck in the blinds, that is. :guffaw:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found some long-lost pictures of when we first got our dog. This is one of my all time favorites of him as a puppy. Easy to see why I couldn't say no to bringing him home.

Darkanine

...In my thoughts and in my dreams...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bad quality warning:
Her name is Aurora. She's a parakeet. I plan on getting her a new cage mate soon, I ordered another one in November but no word on it yet, annoyingly. She's a great pet, good company too. Playing games with my friends while she starts to "sing" is always priceless. Having pet birds have also raised by tolerance to loud noises, just in time for me to get a second niece :aswt:

evmaster

Cats are the best.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everyone's pets are sooooo cute! I just want to grab and hug all the cats. And pet the dogs. And talk to the bird.:kaoluv:

Edit: Here are more cat pictures! Nicky(Black cat) Felix(Tuxedo) Gray cat(Babycat)

Attachments

Last edited:

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
mine, died ago I think 6 years. ;_;
name: didine
type: big slobbery cat
job: mafia, and terrorize others cats in the street.
death by injection, he give me pities at the end, was a hard time for me.

and my old dog,
name: pinceau
type: German shepherd
jobs: licher, from where are name brush in french.
she died while going down the stairs, from a heart attack. ;_;

Last edited:

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I already showed here my dog Tobias photo somewhere I believe, but here it is... A dump of old photos about my cats. That I miss a lot...

^ Lucas and Rita. Lucas was playing with Rita, and she was half asleep.

First time this handsome boy went outside to the garden.

Needless to say, he wanted to explore everything.

When he was older, he would wait for me to wake up next to my bed...

Nico was found abandoned on the street, and kids of my school were killing his brothers and sisters with stones. Since a girl could only get him and one of his Sis, those were the only ones we could save. He was really sick, he couldn't eat, always with fever and weak. I nursed him back to health, and he became a really happy healthy kitten.

A week after, he was already eating alone and creating messes everywhere xD

Lucas took care of him as well, keeping him warm. Not since always tho. Lucas hated Nico when he first arrived xD guess he was jealous, but Lucas got over it and they became best friends.

Always sleeping together.

And soon he started to cuddle with everyone, even with my sisters dog.

Rita was always really smart, all my cats were, but she was different.

She had big beautiful yellow eyes, she was kind and funny. When little, she used to kick her sibling's butt. As an adult, she kicked every cat's butt in the neighborhood xD

But like I said, she was really kind. She took care of Nico, but also of Lucas. They were good friends, she was an older sister to them.

This is how I would wake up xD I had another cat, Gaspar, but he was mostly outside. He slept with me many times during the winter, but the rest of the year I would only see him a couple of times during the week.
I miss them so very much. But it's not worth to talk about sad stuff. I want to remember them in the good happy times we shared.
Like when I arrived home and Lucas was always waiting for me on the stairs. Or when Nico would wake me up screaming in the weekends because he wanted my company to eat. Or when Rita would sneak inside my brother's room through the window just to sleep with me, when I had to sleep there a couple of nights. And when Gaspar would cuddle with me, and I was the only one he allowed to pet him.
I miss them, but they are always with me.
So these are my photos of them at their best moments!

evmaster

Cats are the best.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Guiguimu Your story made me tear up in real life.
@Jonforum Your cat and dog are beautiful. I know the feeling of missing them like many others here.
@Rukiri Your cat and dog are really pretty!
@Rhino that dog looks sweet!
@Tonko you need more cat pictures, I need to see your kitten as an older kitty!
@Darkanine More bird pictures please! I love birds too.

Speaking of Birds, have you guys heard of Alex the parrot? Smartest parrot ever.
Here is the lady who taught him documentary (around 11 min)

and a short one with mainly the bird (around 4 min)

flashbax

Just some dude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
My house is a mini-zoo; there are three cats, 2 sugar gliders, a gerbil, 2 rats, and a rabbit. That being said, my fave picture is one my wife took our only male cat Minnaloushe. We had only had him for a short while and I was in the shower, my wife was getting her make-up on to go somewhere; this big guy made the nastiest/stinky cat box visit I had smelled in a long time. So I jokingly yelled at him, and this is his face at that exact moment; It was adorable, so, of course I had to give him kitty treats afterwards and apologize.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, you are so mean! Poor, sad kitty! I'm glad you gave him treats and made up. I don't think I've seen such a sad looking cat, EVER!

This is Miko, the Destroyer. He loves eating bok choi and adores having his belly rubbed. He also loves chewing cables. Mark and I have both lost headphones and laptop power cables to him, he's gone through many mobile phone / iPad power cables, and his latest conquest is the power cable for my office phone, which I only discovered today after wondering why there was only one bar showing. We have to close the doors to our computer rooms when we're not in them, so he can't get in and chew the cables.

20180214_180914.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunette