Very cute cats!!!

differnt8585

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
My cat loves to play with the ball like a dog. I throw a ball and she brings it to me, sometimes that would catch up with the ball she runs after him like a ninja on the wall:eswt::ehappy:

evmaster

Cats are the best.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need to record that! That sounds awesome!!!

RepG

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
those cats look adorable

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ms Littlefish yes, ragdoll.

Haha - cats and suitcases! Whenever we go away and have suitcases open on the bed ready to pack, our cats will make them "home" until we kick them out!

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These are our little furballs. That's Pippin on the left and Zoey on the right. You have no idea how long it took to get them to both stay there together for the picture, let alone get them to look in the same direction! (Unfortunately not in my direction, but oh well!) They are both from the same litter, so it is neat that they are truly brother and sister. They sure act like it too!

lory

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
IGM
cats - super! Very cute

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, guys. It's time to resurrect this thread. There is a disturbing lack of adorable pet pictures around here, and that has to change. I demand it! Pet pictures, or else! OK...no. That would be mod abuse. On the other hand, MORE ANIMALS.

Here is Simone being a perfect girl.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One of our parakeets died a month or so ago. This past weekend we got another so that our remaining one would have company. Here is my daughter snuggling them both, lol.

3BDAC393-4910-4440-AA8E-885EBB6C29B9.jpeg

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So many cute beasties! :kaoluv:

A few months ago I adopted a rabbit, and since he didn't seem to like the name he came with I renamed him Almiraj (Al for short).

Because he's a lop, his ears seem to have a mind of their own when he moves. :guffaw:

He also never learned how to drink from a bottle, so his chin and ears get soaked when he takes a sip from his water bowl.
And while snapping some pics of Al, my dove Ducky decided he needed some attention too.

The best thing about him is how silly he sounds, he just loves to coo and laugh hysterically if he gets some attention.
(this one is seems to be causing google some issues, so sorry if it doesn't load)

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is my best friend Kira (Carebare) she's 16, and plays fetch and hide and seek with me, she's pretty clever and will come when called and give kisses on command, she also loves it when we host DnD twice a week where she sits on her pedestal and watches over everyone and then attacks their shoes.<3

Attachments

mariopepper

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
My cat hates take a picture of him

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
This thread is like the epitome of cuteness!!! <3 ^__^ When I get the chance, I'll take a pic of my cute little ****zu <3 xDD :D

I want moaarrr <3 <3 ^__^

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WHAT A PRECIOUS BABY GIRL. Omg! Those little feet!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After having to put our dog down last September, we finally decided we were ready for another. We knew we wanted to adopt from a rescue or shelter. We found a pit rescue nearby and I fell in love with this guy's face on their website. We finally got him here Wednesday night. He's super sweet and snuggly. His name is Sir Gregor. We didn't name him. Yes, probably from GoT.

gregor.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
MZ life hack of the day: using unnecessary sparams (MP cost and Floor damage) for custom stats for Visustella’s core engine.
I'm working on Juzu the Fox right now and had a great idea. I'll try to add Crystal Temples to the game! These function a lot like the ring pieces and their barriers in Dark Deception, holding the realm together. After finding all the key charms, you must enter the Crystal Temple and defeat the beast guarding it.
I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PK_Brody