Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is something about cats getting between their people and their people's computers.

Riazey

Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ur son sit like people :kaoluv:

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Riazey he does he a good boy I love him so much!:kaopride:

Riazey

Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh hey here's my meowtato :kaopride:

catto.png

catto2.png
de84d41b52da7e5be5d2691f6018272c.png

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Marquise* No he just walked right into the dog's kennel and stayed there for a while he must have liked the smell

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
If my old computer didn't got K.O.-ed by Windows 10 I would had my favorites to post ^^

WP_20200304_07_32_48_Pro.jpg
Daughter Cat sleeping by my right her head close to my mouse and back to my desktop computer. If I didn't held the camera, my arm would be hugged as I use the mouse by those furry lil paws. If she tought-heard me typing to you folks, she would had gripped hard on my arm to grip my attention and comment upon what I write to you all and I would translate it back into human and type it back in English to you all. She is 18 now and... Well it is harder for her to get there especially how the laptop is oriented.

And typing of which, I had to adopt my fostered pirate after Mommy Cat's death, now when his mitains roams my keyboad, he somehow open YouTube tabs or create a micro catastrophe or awesome thing I have no idea how to reproduce or fix.
WP_20200304_07_32_21_Pro.jpg

@Jennavieve I felt Milo's medal looks like a bow tie.

@Riazey You got a nice meowtato. I would try and let a pirate cat play with your meowtato. ^^

Last edited:

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Marquise* YOUR GINGER LOOKS LIKE MY GINGER! GINGER TWINS!!!!!!!!!!! @Jennavieve Oh no he doeeeeeeeeeeeees I have a sweet spot for ginger cats bc surprisingly here they are the only ones left at the shelters and he had a litter mate that was adopted before i got to him I wanted to adopt her with him but she was gone :kaodes:

Ragpuppy87

Apprentice Owl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everyone's pets are just lovely. This is a nice thread. :kaoluv:

Since the plot of my game is about rescuing my cat from an evil sorceror... maybe I should share a pic of said cat...

This is Phoenix.
20201001_160915.jpg20201212_222636.jpg

Don't be fooled by the top photo.
The bottom photo truly captures his personality.

Zeecry

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not a photo of his best moment, but I just want to let you know, he died today. His name is Abu (Indo translation for Gray/Grey). I know this out of topic, but please, let me tell anything about him. I have 4 cats last year, including this one. He always wandering around neighborhood because my other cat, Kumis (Moustache) always pick a fight with Abu and my other male cat (Peot=Skinny). So Gray and Skinny are not always inside the house. But I do know that they are smart enough to run away if there's any vehicle coming to them. And they only come home to eat when there's no Kumis around. Gray sometimes stay for the night on my bed and yeah, we sleep together. Oh and I forgot, my dad always mad at me if there's any cat in the house, that's why they only come home when they want to eat. Not just both of them, but all my cats. Actually, this morning I'm about to share about Gray in this thread, but I never know that it will be about his death, not about his best moment. I talk a lot when I'm sad, I'm sorry.WIN_20200722_06_56_16_Pro.jpg

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Zeecry I'm so sorry :( And don't apologize for wanting to talk a lot about him. That's natural. You lost a loved one, 4 legs or 2 doesnt matter.

Zeecry

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zeecry I'm so sorry :( And don't apologize for wanting to talk a lot about him. That's natural. You lost a loved one, 4 legs or 2 doesnt matter.
Thanks. I prefer if they never come back home rather than die somewhere and have me to bury them. My cats were more than 4 when I moved out to a new house. They were 7, and 2 of them never came home. Burying something or someone is not an easy thing to do. Okay, I guess this is the time to stop this sadness :)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry to hear that :( At least if you have to bury them, you know that they're gone and what happened to them.

We have had to move without cats sometimes when they went out and didn't come back, and I always wondered what happened to them, were they hurt, were they locked up and came home when released only to find us gone? I had one cat that was locked in someone's shed for 2 weeks before she finally made it home. Another cat "disappeared" when we were about to move once. Our neighbour hated him because his wife let their bird out once and it came into our yard and our cat got it. My husband and I have always believed he caught the cat when he knew we were moving, and did horrible things to him :( That guy was a nutcase and his wife left him around that time because he couldn't stand her being out of the house or talking to other people.

Anyway, yeah, it's hard to bury them, but that would be my preference, because you have closure.

XyphienLLC

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Within the family we have several pets so I won't overload in one go. I'll start with my oldest pet. Here is Patches. She followed me home from the bus stop when I was 13 and she didn't go back. She's 11 now and getting into her golden years. She likes to eat flowers and sit on things.

E3oOR7u.jpg

FI3CUl9.jpg
Please be careful with letting your pets sleep in the dryer. And if you ever have someone else come over make sure you let them know that your cat sleeps in there. Wouldn't want what happened to my little Freya to happen to anyone else.

On a more pleasant note, here's Orion :)

4jzYy13.jpg

Christmas day he liked the box over all other toys...

HxXJBRe.jpg

RHzqJEh.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vietlinh