Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, I was just curious about other people's phone battery experience...

My current one works like this:

Without SIM / SIM's network disabled : Around 3-4 days

With SIM/ SIM's network enabled : Around 1.5-2 days

BTW: Dual core 1GHz phone, Android ICS, 1800mAH battery, 4.3 inch IPS screen, normal price = around 1/3 of a Galaxy S4's price...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
i have a prepaid android phone, it lasts about a full day and a half even when i play angery birds. That may be kinda bad, but then again its a prepaid phone...(shrug). Anyway, it gets the job done, i always have a signal and its unlimited text and data for 50$ a month...

wow...i sound like im advertising...

Gump

War Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Samsung Galaxy S4.

LTE Network enabled + Air Gesture Enabled + Other settings enabled that I dont use but look cool and stuff + Wifi enabled and connected = 1.5 days if I'm lucky.

LTE Network disabled, non-essential features disabled, Wifi enabled and connected = 2-3 days usually.

LTE Network disabled, non essential features disabled, Wifi disabled = 5 days.

N/A Settings Playing GTA Vice City on my Galaxy S4 = Less than 1 day of battery life (6-8 hours).

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
oh, the S4 seems to have a nice battery life... anyway, can't really buy phones of that caliber... my phone is maybe around 1/3 of an S4's price...

though maybe when I get accepted as a regular in this job, I can afford either an S4 plan or an iPhone plan...

Gump

War Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well to be fair my mother bought it for me. And I'm 27. :p

I gotta pay her back for it... Speaking of that I should probably start doing that soon seeing as she bought it for me like... 6 months ago.

My mom rocks. And no I don't live at my moms house. I live on my own. I'm a grown man dammit.

Blade

Slicing~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I have an old samsung from the era of 2006, don't know exactly what type.

But it lasts 2 weeks.

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've got some old, beat-up android phone my sister gave me when she got a new one.

Battery life is about 12 hours if you don't use it.

About three hours if you do anything with it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham