Your very first RM game...(or worst/cancelled ones)

Ikari

Noir Spiral
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Unfortunately I forgot my first RPG's name I worked on, but it was BAD. Like, terribly bad. The game was based on TheMize18's tutorials, following all the steps of how to do this and that, etc lol. (He was an old RPG Tutorial Guy, closed his account unfortunately :( )

Another game I made was Final Distance. Not even a real storyline, it was just based on Tales of Symphonia 2. It's really old though.

Let's see... third game I made was Graceless Reminisce. Totally based on Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep xD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neena

Level Up
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My very first RM game was pretty terrible, It was on rpg maker 2000 and it was called Orphan, I never released it and I never finished it. It was a good length of a game but it was full of cliches, it was about a bunch of kids who lived in hiding in the big city, of course as the title went, they were orphans but the main part of the game was providing, protecting and expanding the kids hideout. I no longer have the game but I remember it fondly, I do hope to recreate the game one day but make it decent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.
when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 3 ---

F.Healer: Here it is,I made the Simple Sandwich
Survivalist
: it's so Delicious!
Chef: Here you Go! My Gourmet Steak.
Survivalist: It's Super Delicious,Too!
F.Mage: I Made it for you!
F.Healer: Uhh...Charcoal?
F.Mage No,It's a Toast!
Chef: Did you Let it in 10 Minutes?
F.Mage: Maybe?