RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Cardfight!! Vanguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RATED, I assume this is the video you are wanting monitized:

and I also assume you are trying to claim from both Audio and Visual?

What I would recommend is only claiming for the Visual aspect.

Oh, and if YouTube has disabled Monetization, it's because there has been invalid clicks... I had the same thing, I lost monetization option after a few hours.
There weren't any invalid clicks. I also have every right to claim the audio. I have licenses for it.

I have told you many times that Youtube disabled monetization because Youtube does not think I can profit from the RPG Maker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you should try to get in touch in youtube in other way. since youtube is owned by Google do you try to contact Google itself also if they can contact their youtube staff about this problem? and if this isn't solve maybe youtube should contact eb/delgica or something. if everything failed you may try to contact delgica to make you a letter that you can sent to youtube or google saying that you have permission to use those content, maybe they will going to believed you if they had a proof of license with the management signature or something.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
jomarcenter, please don't necropost. Threads are considered dead if they have not been updated in more than 30 days.

cherryhunter

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I can restore disabled monetization of your YouTube channels for one day. It's not for free but not expensive. Feel free to ask questions by email monetka4u@yahoo.com

Regards, Den.

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Seems legit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vorbaues