Youtube Monetization

Discussion in 'Commercial Games Discussion' started by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN, May 10, 2012.

1. RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN Cardfight!! Vanguard Veteran

First Language:
    English
    There weren't any invalid clicks. I also have every right to claim the audio. I have licenses for it.

I have told you many times that Youtube disabled monetization because Youtube does not think I can profit from the RPG Maker.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
  2. Jomarcenter

Jomarcenter jomarcenter-MJM Veteran

First Language:
    ENGLISH
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    you should try to get in touch in youtube in other way. since youtube is owned by Google do you try to contact Google itself also if they can contact their youtube staff about this problem? and if this isn't solve maybe youtube should contact eb/delgica or something. if everything failed you may try to contact delgica to make you a letter that you can sent to youtube or google saying that you have permission to use those content, maybe they will going to believed you if they had a proof of license with the management signature or something.

3. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    jomarcenter, please don't necropost. Threads are considered dead if they have not been updated in more than 30 days.

4. cherryhunter

cherryhunter Warper Member

I can restore disabled monetization of your YouTube channels for one day. It's not for free but not expensive. Feel free to ask questions by email monetka4u@yahoo.com

Regards, Den.

5. RyanA

RyanA Happy Cat Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Seems legit.