ImaginaryVillain

Now A YouTube Cool Kid! =D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've recently picked up YouTube and am building a subscriber base. I didn't see a topic here for it, so I propose a sub for sub subscriber trading thread. Simply post your YouTube channel here, like this...

Imaginary Villain's channel

..and then whenever someone wants to trade subs, they just subscribe to your channel and do a post here tagging you. Then of course you return the favor.

The plan here is to help RM creators grow their YouTube presence and the RM community as a whole. As each of us gets more subs, YouTube will start to rank us higher because we're linked to by more places. So we'll prosper together! And hey, maybe we'll all get to see some cool RM content along the way. :LZSexcite:

Last edited:

ImaginaryVillain

Now A YouTube Cool Kid! =D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! And yeah, it's really not terribly different than how Google handles SEO (big surprise since they own it). It's really a "the rich get richer type of setup." Once enough legitimate channels get subscribed to you, you become more legitimate. And the higher traffic those channels have, the greater value their sub is so it pushes you up the rankings.

Basically it benefits everybody, smaller channels obviously more. But over time as those smaller channels grow it starts returning the favor a lot more. :LZSexcite:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HamadAhli