YouTuber - Looking for games for an upcoming series!

Keniisu

YouTuber
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
List of Current games:
None so far.

Hello! I've recently returned here after a long, long hiatus (About a year) and want to cover some games for an upcoming series on my channel where I analyze, review and play some games from the role-playing genre. Here's my channel for reference which has a decent amount of subs. Though I focus on Civilization, I'm branching out and this is one the ways I'll be doing so.

Here's some guidelines for what I'll cover and how to request a game for me to cover:
  • Leave a post with a link to your game.
  • Specify which version of RPG Maker it runs on. (MV, XP and VX/VXAce only)
  • Original Content only. I'm wanting to cover games that are interesting, and original in their own right so I'm looking for games where the content has originality to it. I'm not trying to play something that seems a bit overdone or redundant to cover.
  • No Fan Games.
I look forward to seeing the games that get requested, as I'm very interested in covering some great projects! (:kaoluv:

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How about my recent game, Catacombs 1: Demon War (link in my signature)? I can provide a Steam code if you wish to cover it. Feel free to PM me. RPG Maker MV.

Last edited:

Casia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Would you be interested in playing my game, Casia? It's an open-world game with a lot to do. It was made with RPG Maker XP.

Orgaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Unsure if you're still doing videos, but here is my submission.

Geiken

RPG Maker VX Ace

Thank you for your consideration.

OneManIndie

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi!

Check out Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem

<== Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem of Itch!

It's made with RPG Maker XP

Hope you enjoy it!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wondering how big I can make Dorothy's skill menu before the game just becomes irredeemably bad.
Studio Blue is playing the RPG Maker game Phil Alone live now! Phil may be alone, but you don't have to be, come join us in chat!

I'm in desperate need of environment sprites and tilesets for my game. If anyone is interested please DM me im willing to pay.
All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonTaco