Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want the displayed text to add icons and change color
7.png

And I really can't understand the meaning of this plug-in parameter. Can you explain their purpose?Thank you!
8.png
9.png
10.png

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 thank you.
I made this plugin in one go, tested it lightly at the time and released it. Had no one else available to help test at the time. I tried fixing any problems people mentioned later. (most of them were about results being taken from requirements, like with the first one you showed)

are you using a plugin for that text?
the problem with text that uses icons and colors is that it is not "stretched". those use drawtextex, and just simple text usesdrawtext. with drawtext you can set a max size on the screen and if the text would the longer it is contracted to fit (like, the opposite of stretched).
I don't remember which I used... will have to look at it while fixing the errors you mentioned.

those are settings for when you use yanfly's item core. they have something called Independent Item, like this weapon can have its own attack or durability, or that potion can heal 50 more hp.
they can have many uses, but one of their limitations is what made me make my own plugin: yanfly's own crafting plugin is not compatible with them. you can only use items set as "non-independent".
those settings are for the exclusive windows that appear when you are selecting an independent item to use.
the first image is the size of the windows that you only see for when selecting them. the first two is for a window showing the independent items the recipe asks for, the second is for showing the items that you have of that kind to choose from, and the third is for the information window about them - like you have two swords with different durabilities and power, it will show those for you to select the one to sacrifice.
the second image is for text for the first window I told you about. the first is for the selection to say "these are the items I chose to use", the second is what to show if you did not select the item there yet.
the third image is for what to show on that help window for independent items. As mentioned, yanfly's item core allow an item to have different hp and mp heals, state to heal/cause, etc. and show them in a window. That is the text to show them if the item has them. States are shown by their icons, thus the max icons one. Extra Info and Equipment Info is for you to set more things to show for items or what to show for equipment, like the durability I already mentioned (equipment I did it like this because of my NewParameters plugin that allows you to create new ones)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Summer夏 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[DPOST]@Summer夏 [/DPOST]
I'm really sorry, I didn't follow the rules, I will pay attention to it later.

@Summer夏 thank you.
I made this plugin in one go, tested it lightly at the time and released it. Had no one else available to help test at the time. I tried fixing any problems people mentioned later. (most of them were about results being taken from requirements, like with the first one you showed)

are you using a plugin for that text?
the problem with text that uses icons and colors is that it is not "stretched". those use drawtextex, and just simple text usesdrawtext. with drawtext you can set a max size on the screen and if the text would the longer it is contracted to fit (like, the opposite of stretched).
I don't remember which I used... will have to look at it while fixing the errors you mentioned.

those are settings for when you use yanfly's item core. they have something called Independent Item, like this weapon can have its own attack or durability, or that potion can heal 50 more hp.
they can have many uses, but one of their limitations is what made me make my own plugin: yanfly's own crafting plugin is not compatible with them. you can only use items set as "non-independent".
those settings are for the exclusive windows that appear when you are selecting an independent item to use.
the first image is the size of the windows that you only see for when selecting them. the first two is for a window showing the independent items the recipe asks for, the second is for showing the items that you have of that kind to choose from, and the third is for the information window about them - like you have two swords with different durabilities and power, it will show those for you to select the one to sacrifice.
the second image is for text for the first window I told you about. the first is for the selection to say "these are the items I chose to use", the second is what to show if you did not select the item there yet.
the third image is for what to show on that help window for independent items. As mentioned, yanfly's item core allow an item to have different hp and mp heals, state to heal/cause, etc. and show them in a window. That is the text to show them if the item has them. States are shown by their icons, thus the max icons one. Extra Info and Equipment Info is for you to set more things to show for items or what to show for equipment, like the durability I already mentioned (equipment I did it like this because of my NewParameters plugin that allows you to create new ones)
I'm glad to see you're willing to fix it.This plugin will be the core component of my game and I hope it becomes perfect.I didn't test the independent item as cost yesterday, so I didn't see that window, sorry. I think I know enough about this plugin and I would like to make some of my opinions and report the errors I encountered.
consult: Is there an example of this plugin parameter, no matter what I enter, it will report an error.
1.png
------------------------------------------------
bug1: Only the maximum HP and MP will be displayed in the independent equip
3.png
4.png
2.png
bug2:
If item [1] has 3 recipes, But for the time being, I only learned 2 and 3, Then recipe 2 will fall to 1,recipe 3 will fall to 2, It's going to cause a lot of problems:
$gameParty.isItemRecipeLearned(itemId, 1); will return true.
$gameParty.learnItemRecipe(itemId, 1or2or3); Recipe will not be learned.
Maybe it should:
<Recipe: 1>
</Recipe: 1>

<Recipe: 2>
</Recipe: 2>
17.png
bug3: Setting SE here will not take effect.
18.png
bug4:
And plugin: "YEP_X_AttachAugments" conflict, If is the independent item(not weapons, not armor),Production will report an error.
5.png
6.png
bug5:
And plugin: "DreamX_RandomPrefixesSuffixes" conflict, If you choose equipment with affixes as ingredient or results, Will report an error.
11.png
12.png
Suggest:
Independent item window The window that displays the details page on the right, can you add a plugin parameter: You can manually select which page to display. For example, I only want to show pages with reinforcement / durability
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
Suggest:
The instructions between multiple recipes are not clear. If there is an arrow, it will be clear.
14.png
15.png

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏
ok, I think I fixed all the errors in your first message, sorry it took so long.
Including things like text codes in variable names and eval texts. If I am right colored text will have the text code colors and uncolored will be able to have the proper positive/negative colors for ingredients and requirements

the errors in the second one,

first bug was same as the gold one from before, a wrong name when coding the part that evals those.
(By the way, those are perfect examples of what you were asking about. "Name" is what will be shown on the information page, "Value" is the number to be taken, in those cases is the weapon's attack, defense etc, "Show Eval" is the conditions for the values to appear, in their case if the value exists and is not 0, and Positive and Negative Eval are to show the value with a positive or negative color, as you gain defense or lose it when equipping this weapon.)

Second bug... not really an error on the code, more on my explaining, I guess
If you learn Recipes 2 and 3 the recipes box will show them as 1 and 2 but the code, as in for the game's designer, will use 2 and 3 for them still.
Or rather, we are talking about scripts instead of plugin commands, and in scripts values usually start from 0, so they will be recipes 1 and 2, the unlearned one being 0. I just get the values in the plugin commands and subtract 1. Thought it would be better for the non-coders.
So in your code examples,
$gameParty.isItemRecipeLearned(itemId, 1); will return true because the 1 in there is actually recipe 2, which you already have.
$gameParty.learnItemRecipe(itemId, 1or2or3); Recipe will not be learned, because 1 and 2 there are recipes 2 and 3, already learned, and 3 would be a recipe 4, which still doesn't exist.

Third bug... ok so, at first the notetag was going to be Sound Effect. But it was a bit long, and I thought "everyone would get that SE stands for Sound Effect right?" so I changed it in the instructions...
But forgot to change it in the notetag reader...
Oh by the way, names in javascript are usually case sensitive, so be sure it is really UP4 and not up4 or something like that.

Fourth bug... yeah, I forgot items don't get augments, so forgot to make them not get them removed when used as ingredients.

Fifth one... never used this plugin so not really surprised about compatibility issues, could you show me the full console instead of just the small error message? Press either F8 or F12, some projects only one works and in others both do, and go to the "console" tab in the window that will open.
Also, did you try to change the plugin order? That plugin says to put it under plugins that modify items or equipment,not sure if mine qualifies or not to be honest.

Suggestion 1, well, those other windows are kinda the ones created by the yanfly plugins like item core or attachable augments... Would removing them be a good idea? would most users even know how to choose the ones to appear?

Suggestion 2 I think it is more of a personal taste thing...

So, yeah, plugin already updated (well, "already"), hope there are no more bugs. Any ones you do find please tell me, and please give me more info about that incompatible plugin when you can

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@YoraeRasante Is it possible to make this go up to the maximum instead of playing the buzzer sound and do nothing, because it cannot be increased by 10 anymore and play the buzzer sound only if it is already at the maximum?
1587801390790.png

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BurningOrca are you using independent items? Are you sure the end result would not end up being too many final items and your inventory can't carry them anymore?
Because I remember adding this limitation. The amount of created objects can't go over the number you set as the max of the inventory.
Yanfly let things like give items through events go past the max just in case you have to give the party an item and the inventory is full, but this is kinda the player making them themselves so I added the limitation.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any mod who sees this, this double post was because of internet problems and used to be just a double of the post before.
I removed the text but was not sure if it is worth reporting and wasting you guys' time.

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@YoraeRasante No I am not using independent items.
Seems I didn't describe my problem correctly:
My inventory has 0 roasted Ppanuts and 40 peanuts. I want to create 40 roasted peanuts. When I am at quantity 31 I must press 9 times on the single arrow, because the double arrow is always 10 and not the minimum of 10 and what is still possible.
So I want to ask whether it is possible to make the double arrow use the minimum of 10 and what is still possible and only play the buzzer sound if that minimum is 0?
So I want the behaviour from the shops scene, which I am used to.

Edit: Am I allowed to edit this plugin in my game? In my game I want the number items in the parties inventory to be the right number and the number of items used be the left number (31/40 instead of 40/31).

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BurningOrca oh, NOW I get what you meant.
Sorry, thought it already was like this. Can't promise I'll do it right away because it's still useable but it is a fair request.

You can be free to edit or even learn from it. Maybe you can even make your own better version later, I am always learning new things and getting new ideas after all.
I just suggest, instead of editing it, make a personal extension plugin by copying the functions you want to change and save the changes in an .js file. This way when I do an update you'll only need to change if I change that function, instead of having to go to my file every time to do them again.
I don't use iife yet, meaning it is just a simple overwrite (although the creator of mv3d did tell me recently of a way to make an iife that still allows people to add extensions... by making a pointer to the function in the iife on an object declared outside it. Could be useful in the future.)

Pasteleptic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just wanted to take the time to thank you for these plugins. I looked through some of them, the code is very well organized.

Gregaur

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello !

First, I wanna thank you for all your work ! It is amazing.

I found a problem with the SumRndmDde's Summon Core DragonBones Extension.
When the summon disapear (end of combat, or after a certain number of turn) the game crash.

It come form a Yanfly update for the AnimatedSvBattler.
Indeed, I updated the plugin with the last version, and the bug crash at those moment (Something with 'is.enemy' I can't really help here) I put back an old version or YEP_AnimatdedSVBattler and it works again.

It just for your information, The old plugin works fine with me :)

Working version of the plugin : 1.18
newest version of the plugin that creates the bug : 1.20

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hm. makes sense that some of my old plugins stopped working since this update did things like actually letting animation flashes affect the armature, just like a later version fixed the jump I had made a plugin to fix earlier, so probably others of mine stopped working a bit too.

bwlcaliguy85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Obrigado YR! This plugin looks amazing. Im in the slow process of moving from VXA to MV. I found Mr Trivels plugin and tested it working but then I found yours and like it much more. The parameter setup and notetag use is going to save me so much time. The only problem is no matter what i do i cant seem the scene manager to load. I set up a common event for CRAFT START 1 using Yanfly MainMenuManager but the command just exits back out to map. Then i tried to setup using your instructions for YEP MMM and it gives me some kind of bind error. I set up a test recipe on sword object and a test discipline 'Blacksmith' with test category 'Swords'. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry im kinda newb.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bwlcaliguy85 can you give me an image of your settings for MMM and of the console message of the error? the console is opened with either f8 or f12, some projects use one, others the other. No idea why. Be sure to be on the "console" tab of the new window.

bwlcaliguy85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh thank you for getting back to me! I didnt know you could open the console too. That will be very helpful. I set it up like this with a common event set up at Number 9 which gave CRAFT START 1 command
1589155071847.png
1589155167898.png

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bwlcaliguy85 that error in the console seems to be one that usually happens when you don't set a discipline. It is not plug and play, you have to make at least one.
Did you do that?

...maybe I should make a new version with a default one there...

bwlcaliguy85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I created one to start with.
1589156475117.png
maybe i missed something? I assumed the colors would default to the other settings if left blank, but i did try that too.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bwlcaliguy85 no, think I just found out my error. Well, one of them.
the instructions seem to be wrong. instead of craft1, try YRcraft1.

That said... why that parsing error? that should not be there if you already added a discipline...
Whatever the cause, it breaks the whole plugin.
Also, I can't reproduce it to fix... put it in a new project, made a quick discipline because as mentioned needs at least one, no error.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'll suggest you to enjoy even just for once some swordplay - then try to justify "switch weapon" actions. Magic will be more credible.
My minimap "works" but you see it is so laggy that I need to optimize it heavily. Tryna make a game here, not a slideshow.
I made some new balloon emotes for MZ.
Look them up in my MZ Resource Thread :)
Wow... For the longest time I thought, my game had a memory leak. I've been doing everything I can think of to optimize it. I was at a loss... Then today I tried a deployed version. Turns out the memory leak is MV running it.
:ewat:
It's not the biggest number ever, but I am so happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salamiko97