I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so...

I actually had a few minutes before work and set up some item spawns on my debug map and tried it with the MAX Weapons/Armour set to 0, and it seems to work perfectly fine now.

I’m unsure why it works suddenly with the MAX set to 0, but I also don’t use any variance or anything with independent items. The items just are what they are. And from what I understood of Yanfly’s plugin, setting it to 0 just made all items/weapons/armour stack, instead of being 1/100, 2/100, etc.

I’m downloading the updated plugin Anyways, however because I plan on using this system/database again in another project with more depth added, so I’ll need that fix! lol

thanks for the quick reply!!

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zakarijah that is because with max set to 0 they are not independent items anymore. Meaning they stack, and do not have any different stats for things like durations, upgrades or augments. And most relevant to this conversation, do not use the functions for independent items in my plugin.

Zakarijah

I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zakarijah that is because with max set to 0 they are not independent items anymore. Meaning they stack, and do not have any different stats for things like durations, upgrades or augments. And most relevant to this conversation, do not use the functions for independent items in my plugin.
Sorry, the whole independent items thing just really confuses me because I haven’t spent any time looking into it or anything because I don’t need it in my current project.

So making the Max setting ‘0’ won’t cause any issues for me since I’m not using independent item functions then, correct?

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zakarijah yup. if you set it to 0 it won't be independent anymore, but if you won't need them to be then there is no problem.
including the problem you told me about.
but I'm glad you did, since else I wouldn't be able to fix it.

Zakarijah

I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, the whole independent items thing just really confuses me because I haven’t spent any time looking into it or anything because I don’t need it in my current project.

So making the Max setting ‘0’ won’t cause any issues for me since I’m not using independent item functions then, correct?
Yay!

Thanks for all your help. I’m not a coder, so while I can figure out some basic stuff, I don’t actually understand what I’m looking at 98% of the time. Haha

I’m glad I could help with the ‘bull’ fix, however!!

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,YoraeRasante
can you help me, I use your YR_SRD_Summon_DB_X.js and YR_MinorSummonFixes.js plugins.
But when I use the skill to summon an actor with keel animation, the following error occurred

QQ截图20200808044251.png

This is my list of plugins, and actor notes.The enemy’s keel animation is used normally
chaj.pngQQ截图20200808050636.png
Another problem is that when I summon an actor who uses SV animation, the first time he is hit by the enemy's normal attack, there will be no error, but the second time he is hit by the normal attack, an error will pop up. This is an error using SV animation。sv.png
I searched a lot of posts and saw that someone used your plugin to solve this problem, but it doesn't seem to work when I use it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@41728280 what is a keel animation? either way, it seems to be an error of dragonbones not finding the battler's location. I remember making a fix for this error, try it out later.
and in the second one, is the target dead before the second part? apparently I need to add a fix to just kill and make the summon invisible instead of outright erasing it, someone told me there were some camera action sequence errors too...

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@41728280 what is a keel animation? either way, it seems to be an error of dragonbones not finding the battler's location. I remember making a fix for this error, try it out later.
and in the second one, is the target dead before the second part? apparently I need to add a fix to just kill and make the summon invisible instead of outright erasing it, someone told me there were some camera action sequence errors too...
Sorry, the translation is wrong, it is the members who use DragonBone battler
In the second part, the member did not die. I set up a very high HP test, and if it is a magical attack, it will not go wrong, but the normal attack will go wrong, which is very strange.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
indeed it is strange.

why was it checking isEnemy()? did your skill have a check like this anywhere? or a state?

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
indeed it is strange.

why was it checking isEnemy()? did your skill have a check like this anywhere? or a state?
No, I don’t have such skills. It just got an error after being attacked. It seems that I searched for SRD_SummonCore and the problem was that the error was displayed. For exampleThis post and This post

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
indeed it is strange.

I updated the above plug-in to the latest version, and now I can summon the DragonBone battler, then I canceled a piece of code in the SV battle animation plug-in of yanfly, conducted a simple test, and found that it works normally
Although I don't know what effect this will have, this code seems to be about the refresh position?
But it is currently available, thanks for your DragonBone extension plugin.

JavaScript:
Yanfly.SVE.Sprite_Animation_updatePosition =
  Sprite_Animation.prototype.updatePosition;
Sprite_Animation.prototype.updatePosition = function() {
  Yanfly.SVE.Sprite_Animation_updatePosition.call(this);
  this.updateSvePosition();
};

Sprite_Animation.prototype.updateSvePosition = function() {
  if (typeof this._target.parent._battler != 'undefined' && this._target.parent._battler.isEnemy() && typeof this._target.parent._mainSprite != 'undefined'){
    if (this._animation.position !== 3) {
      if (this._animation.position === 0) {
        this.y += this._target.parent._mainSprite.height - this._target.parent.texture.height;
      } else if (this._animation.position === 1) {
        this.y += (this._target.parent._mainSprite.height - this._target.parent.texture.height) / 2;
      }
    }
  }
};

zelanius

Everyman
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi YR, your SRD Summon Core fix is amazing, except for one small problem...it does not account for the skills that the summoned actor will learn upon leveling up. Not sure if this is a bug? In any case, your plugins are awesome! Great work!

Marianna

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, YoraeRasante! Sorry for my bad english, is not my first language. I have a doubt about ItemCrafting plugin... and I will really love your help! You're the creator after all!
Can I use "Requirement Eval: code ||| text" for check if I have one item or another? For example, I want an Item A that can be done with Item B or Item C (both tools of same type (Axe and Golden Axe)). I'm not very pro in scripting, but I want to know If I'm going for the right way. I want to use even more numbers of item in one requirement, instead of making a lot of diferent recipes with diferents requirement.
It's possible? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Its_Ricochet