Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kyldros Can you screenshot your plugin list/order, please? I was planning on using that plugin as well (Hime's plugin too) but haven't gotten around to it yet.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kyldros I did not test with neither Hime or VE's plugins, but I did make it work with augments at the time. In fact it was at first a commissioned plugin, and working with augments was a part of it. If I remember right, you treat them just like a normal stat, in your case as if atk but wde instead.

Is my parameters plugin at the bottom (or at least bellow them)? Try putting it as much on the bottom of the plugin manager as you can.

@Frostorm did you remember to save between changing your plugin parameters and testing? many times that was what caused me problems when testing.

It is supposed to go bellow Item Core.

Kyldros

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kyldros Can you screenshot your plugin list/order, please? I was planning on using that plugin as well (Hime's plugin too) but haven't gotten around to it yet.
This is my plugin list/order, in Attachment. I did other tests and, as far as the damage formula is concerned, the problem is the compatibility between Hime Damage Weapon and Yep Item Core, it does not work with specific weapons but it works with bare hands

Attachments

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kyldros try moving YR_NewPArameters to the very bottom. As in, under Hime_WeaponDamage.
While I cannot guarantee this will fix the problems between Item Core and Damage Weapon, it is the better to avoid conflicts of NewParameters with the other plugins there.

Kyldros

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to move YR_NewParameters and did various tests and I found that if you set max weapon to 0 in Yep ItemCore the damage of the weapons works correctly but you cannot use AttachAugments. If, on the other hand, you set it to a number other than 0 they work correctly going to increase the custom statistic of YR but then the damages of hime weapon damage do not work. The problem therefore results from the incompatibility between Hime and Yep.

zelanius

Everyman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry everyone, for health reasons I took a break from: coding, rpg maker-related discord and here.
As in, my wrist is kinda killing me when I start coding.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover soon.

That is... the opposite of what should happen?
Assuming you mean my "minor summon fixes" (that is kind of a misnomer, they were pretty serious ones at the time, just small to make) it was supposed to fix an issue that exactly does not let the summons learn their skills as they level. As in, you summon it at level 1, 5 or 10 they would have the same skills despite supposed to learn more at levels 3 and 7.
Did SRD fix something and it broke my fix? I need to check later.
I don't think SRD fixed something, but basically, if I summon an actor at level 10, and they were supposed to learn something between 1 and 10, they would not learn it. Everything else works fine (like the summoned actor is at the right level with full HP, MP, etc). In any case, I am making the game retain TP, so summoning instances of actor does not work for me, so I am using a workaround.

Are you using DragonBones? As you can see a bit above, someone else has a similar problem when using Summon Core Replace Summons with Dragonbones.
Nope, not at all. I also read that a lot of people seems to have conflict anytime they use any time of SV plugins (YEP, Galv, etc), so might just be a fundamental plugin compatibility issue. I never went around to testing this previously, and only found out about it (relatively) recently when I was browsing the forum for why I suddenly got a crash.

Lu_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i am using your YR_DBStateTransform plugin and i keep getting this error:
"Cannot read property 'name' of null"
can u fix this?

Attachments

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think SRD fixed something, but basically, if I summon an actor at level 10, and they were supposed to learn something between 1 and 10, they would not learn it. Everything else works fine (like the summoned actor is at the right level with full HP, MP, etc). In any case, I am making the game retain TP, so summoning instances of actor does not work for me, so I am using a workaround.
my plugin is bellow SRD's Summon Core right?
I think I found it. If I am right it was just one line missing. Needs testing, but hte one in the link is already updated.

zelanius

Everyman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
my plugin is bellow SRD's Summon Core right?
I think I found it. If I am right it was just one line missing. Needs testing, but hte one in the link is already updated.
Thanks. Yup, it was below SRD's Summon Core. Unfortunately, as I am using YEP SV Animated Battler plugin, it conflicts with SRD Summon Core, so I have removed it for now. Will get around to testing it likely during the weekend.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. Yup, it was below SRD's Summon Core. Unfortunately, as I am using YEP SV Animated Battler plugin, it conflicts with SRD Summon Core, so I have removed it for now. Will get around to testing it likely during the weekend.
SV Animated enemies? I didn't notice this one... Especially since they deal with actors. What exactly is the conflict?

i am using your YR_DBStateTransform plugin and i keep getting this error:
"Cannot read property 'name' of null"
can u fix this?
Just for others with the same proble, I talked with this person through discord, it seems this problem is fixed. Updated the plugin.

zelanius

Everyman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SV Animated enemies? I didn't notice this one... Especially since they deal with actors. What exactly is the conflict?
Not sure exactly and can't remember. The error came up in battle. I will capture the error over weekend and share here while doing testing.

zelanius

Everyman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure exactly and can't remember. The error came up in battle. I will capture the error over weekend and share here while doing testing.
Hi YR, here's the error as promised.
SummonCore_SVAnimated Conflict.jpg

Kyldros

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, it's me again! :D
I wanted to know if there was a way to show YR_newParams Custom Parameters in the Status and Equip screens of the YEP Plugins (Equip, and Status core) and also the comparison in the equip change.
If this is not possible with these plugins, are there any other valid ones that can?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite