zelanius

Mechanics Freak
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@YoraeRasante, do you plan to port your plugins over to RMMZ? VisuStella's Core Engine plugin for MZ now can display custom params, and it would be awesome if your New Parameters gets ported over.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually not just port, but make a brand new and improved version that could be used on both. Save for a few differences, that last I checked were not that big so I'd just need to add a check so they onlt change what is different on their own side, I don't think it would be that big a deal to do so.

That said, for personal reasons, a mix of depression, hurting wrist and a recent part-time job, I have not even touched coding in some time. While my plans should not take long as soon as I begin, I can't say for sure when the drive to that would be.
Which makes me grateful that TanaStella already got a workable solution without me needing to force myself to rush it. While I will fix it first thing when I do start coding again, starting back on it before I am ready could kill any drive...
Or refuel it, maybe. Not sure.
But I won't take that long anyway.

zelanius

Mechanics Freak
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually not just port, but make a brand new and improved version that could be used on both. Save for a few differences, that last I checked were not that big so I'd just need to add a check so they onlt change what is different on their own side, I don't think it would be that big a deal to do so.

That said, for personal reasons, a mix of depression, hurting wrist and a recent part-time job, I have not even touched coding in some time. While my plans should not take long as soon as I begin, I can't say for sure when the drive to that would be.
Which makes me grateful that TanaStella already got a workable solution without me needing to force myself to rush it. While I will fix it first thing when I do start coding again, starting back on it before I am ready could kill any drive...
Or refuel it, maybe. Not sure.
But I won't take that long anyway.
Sounds rough, hope you get well soon.

I was just asking as I was curious and was seriously starting to look into RMMZ recently, partially because of VisuStella's Class Change Core's multiclass function that can actually bring the mechanics I envisioned for my class system to live (although I might wait a bit before switching over fully, because I need to learn Effseeker, and I think there are still lots of potential updates to come in RMMZ especially in the form of plugins, plus I am still kind of working on releasing my first game under RMMV).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jovanp