YR Plugins

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Waterguy, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Waterguy

Waterguy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @GammaVD
    oh wait, I forgot about this one...
    that means there is most likely something else causing the problem... else all that would give error are the ones using my plugins' parameters.
    did you try deactivating my plugin and seeing if this one is still there?

2. GammaVD

GammaVD Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Yes, the errors only occur when both are active

3. Waterguy

Waterguy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    very weird...
    I'll test it here, try to reproduce the error

4. Gregaur

Gregaur Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    french
    Hey @Waterguy !

Your plugins are very nice ! I have 2 questions for you :

1) As you are working on the SRD Summon core I may have a question/request for you.

In this plugin option, you can chose what is the maximum number of summons you can have at the same time on a battle field.

I've choose 1 but I would like my Summoner, as her last passive skill, to be able to summon not 1 but 2 actor at the same time. My questions is :

Is there a way to change the maximum number of summon in game ?

2) Your extra turn plugin is very nice and trun my boss battles into some real nightmares for the player.

But I think it may result into an "incompability" (more a bug)
    If you use the Yep_SkillCountdowns plugin, the couldown will decrease by 2 every tour (I guess your plugin double the number of tour in a tour but i don't know)

I can actually use an other solution but these 2 plugin are really useful for my game. !

Thank you and have a great Making !

Greg

5. Krystek_My

Krystek_My Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Waterguy
    Your Dragonbones plugins that are fixes for jumping and floating are useless, cause Yanfly made official fixes of Dragonbones.
    Just saying.

6. Sleepy Kitten Games

Sleepy Kitten Games Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Your crafting plugin is nice, especially since I was hoping there would be a plugin that'd let me have an item with multiple different recipes.
    However, there's a feature I'd like to ask about. Would it be possible for masked items to also have their descriptions masked? For instance, instead of the description it displays "You haven't crafted this item yet."
    EDIT: Interesting, I can't seem to actually craft an item. I have plenty of the ingredients, but anytime I select the item to craft the buzzer noise plays. Is this because of the item being masked? (No errors appear in the console, the game just doesn't let me craft for some reason.)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  7. Waterguy

Waterguy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Gregaur to be honest, the Extra Turns plugin really needs an update... it was my first one, before I even knew about aliases properly...

@Krystek_My He made them now, but mine were here for a long while before he did so.

@GameFire I thought I did it already... Or at least I thought I made the description hidden if it was masked... thanks for the tip, I'll fix it.
    About your error, can I see your notetags?

@GammaVD can't reproduce your error in my project, could you send me a copy of yours so I can try to see what could be the problem?

8. Sleepy Kitten Games

Sleepy Kitten Games Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    <Not Independent item>
    <Menu Category: Potions>
    <Recipe>
    Discipline: 1
    Category: Healing
    Ingredient Item 37: 5
    Ingredient Item 39: 2
    Ingredient Item 44: 2
    Learned From Start
    </Recipe>
    These notetags are on item 19.

9. Waterguy

Waterguy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Update to DragonBones Battler Change!
    Removing an actor wasn't working properly. I made it work now and be compatible with Yanfly's Party System, and under request from @Magusalfador I made it also compatible with Actor Party Switch.

10. Gregaur

Gregaur Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    french
    Well... it doesn't change the fact that it great !
    I will watch the thread but don't hesitate to mention me if you updated it ;)

11. Waterguy

Waterguy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Guys, I just updated MinorSummonFixes.
    Now you guys who use SRD's Summon Core can use the summoner's stats to set the turns duration and level of the summon. And, the key point of it for me, at least when I tested it made the original plugin only lower the fps after a summon is called, and only a few frames per summon instead of weighting as if you always have them called all at once like originally.
    (no, I could not reduce more, I am sorry. Still not that knowledgeable on computer efficiency)

Also I added a word on WeaknessDisplay that may fix it not working on your project. Sometimes it isn't needed, others it is.

12. Summer夏

Summer夏 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    中文
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello, I used Olivia_WeaknessDisplay. Is there a way to display the custom parameter buff/debuff of YR_NewParameters?[​IMG]

13. Waterguy

Waterguy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Summer夏 I have no idea, I never tested it because I made my own version for my project... Imade NewParameters compatible with Yanfly's BuffsStateCore, so if it uses them to draw the icons it should be too.
    If not I think I'll need to make an extension, but shouldn't be hard.

14. Summer夏

Summer夏 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    中文
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ok, the plugin itself works well, I hope it will be perfect and look forward to better~ Thanks

15. Waterguy

Waterguy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ok, I think it is a doublepost, in which case I am sorry, but I am adding two new plugins... kinda, so I guess it is allowed?

Both of them are Dragonbones-related.

One of them is an upgraded version of my DragonBones Flash plugin. Originally, it was made to fix the lack of animation flashes, or even selection ones, on DragonBones battlers, but it wasn't exactly efficient and the filter was kept in a separate file. I believe this version will be more efficient, and the filter is already inside it so only the one file is needed.

The other... plenty of people asked about how to change the the DragonBones armature and texture mid-game. While I have no idea how to change just the texture, I was able to make it change the armature as a whole by giving the battler a state with the new version of it in there.

Hope the DragonBones fans enjoy it.

16. Krystek_My

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Waterguy is there any fix of YEP SV animated enemies motions and DragonBones? Cause if DragonBones is enable the enemies animated with YEP SV animated enemies will lose some motions.
    Thanks in advance

17. Waterguy

Waterguy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Krystek_My are you sure? Because I use both in my project and didn't notice this...

18. Krystek_My

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sv animated loses attack and damage for me. Could you send me your project so I can take a look?

19. Waterguy

Waterguy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sorry, I'm using SRD's Character Creator Ex so it is going a bit heavy to leave it here just so you could check something that, last I checked, is already working anyway.
    I suggest making a brand-new project and putting only the REALLY relevant plugins in it, if they work there there is something else causing your problem...

20. Roguedeus

Roguedeus It's never too late to procrastinate... Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @Waterguy
    It's been some time since I last worked with your Item Crafting plugin, and preliminary attempts have been failing for various reasons related to the Background Sprite. (I think it's a compatibility issue. I'll find it)

While attempting to troubleshoot, I added the plugin to a clean project, with Yanfly's Core as the only other active one, but an unexpected error occured.

I am sure you'll see the issue once you check the code.

Code:
    ReferenceError: requirement is not defined
        at Item_Recipes.<anonymous> (file:///E:/OneDrive/_RMMV%20Projects/Projects/Clean%20Test/js/plugins/YR_ItemCrafting.js:1375:24)
        at Array.forEach (native)
        at Item_Recipes.isCraftable (file:///E:/OneDrive/_RMMV%20Projects/Projects/Clean%20Test/js/plugins/YR_ItemCrafting.js:1369:23)
        at Window_YRCraftRecipeList.processOk (file:///E:/OneDrive/_RMMV%20Projects/Projects/Clean%20Test/js/plugins/YR_ItemCrafting.js:2073:61)
        at Window_YRCraftRecipeList.Window_Selectable.processHandling (file:///E:/OneDrive/_RMMV%20Projects/Projects/Clean%20Test/js/rpg_windows.js:1027:18)
        at Window_YRCraftRecipeList.Window_Selectable.update (file:///E:/OneDrive/_RMMV%20Projects/Projects/Clean%20Test/js/rpg_windows.js:984:10)
        at file:///E:/OneDrive/_RMMV%20Projects/Projects/Clean%20Test/js/rpg_core.js:7031:19
        at Array.forEach (native)
        at WindowLayer.update (file:///E:/OneDrive/_RMMV%20Projects/Projects/Clean%20Test/js/rpg_core.js:7029:19)
        at file:///E:/OneDrive/_RMMV%20Projects/Projects/Clean%20Test/js/rpg_scenes.js:262:19

Also, I noticed that the Plugin was updated a few times in the thread, but the downloadable version of the plugin is still 1.01 which makes it rather hard to notice changes were made, when checking for possible updates/fixes.

Thanks for your time!!