YSE - Guardian Summon

Sophien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Nice script really :D but that dont work with active time battle ... :D know why?

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
@sophien: incompatibilty is the culprit. it will likely to happen if the script is written by different person. you have three option. first give up one of the script and look for substitute script from another author if any(and you desperately need that feature). two make/request compatibility patch from author of the script/other scripter.

three put money in the table and request the compatibility patch to any scripter/ even new script if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

N7_Adam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can somone give me a tutorial... am so confused....

Internetakias

RPG Maker VX Ace Noob :P
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
Would be nice if this envolved into a Persona battle system.

RaZzi

My Peculiar Brother
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Having trouble with this. When trying to use the skill I get this error: Script 'Game_Actors' line 19: TypeError occurred. No implicit conversion from nil to integer. I have added actor with <guardian> notetag, made the skill and added guardian to party.

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Razzi do not use a saved game when test playing start a new game and try it.

@Lord Yami the Great

With your Guardian script it says requires YSE-basic Module

Script

- Requirement: YSE - Basic Module & YSE - Guardian Basic

- Core Script: YSE - Guardian Summon

I have Guardian Menu Script too and do i need YSE basic module if I am using Symphony?

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
Got this to work finally.Just to help the ppl who also was trying to get this working.

I have to add the guardian to the party in the database before testing to get my guardian to show up in the guardian menu.

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
so im using your battle system and the summon system but am running into a problem...

i want the user to perform an action before summoning another sprie ex. swing sword play animation on user than summon

<whole action>

immortal: targets, true

move user: user, wait

hide nonfocus

</whole action>

<target action>

icon create: user, weapon

icon effect: user, weapon, swing

animation 43: targets, wait

delete icon: user, weapon

</target action>

<follow action>

show nonfocus

immortal: targets, false

</follow action>

<summon guardian>

I placed this in the skill line but it had no effect no animation or movement made, just the summon... Am I doing something wrong here or is the summoning script simply not allowing the skill to do anything but summon?

any help would be greatly appreciated, love this script but the summon itself is kinda boring and unless your gunna summon, attack, then return, the show animation on enemies doesnt work for me.

Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't make anything new yet, but I'm back addicted to writing some MZ plugins. Man, I wish I have more free time like I did 5 years ago.
Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.
The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeJoTa