Not open for further replies.

JardsonJean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This map took me around 40 hours to complete and it's my biggest project yet. Its all inspired by my experience with Skyrim, so expect to find a lot of caves, towers, ruins, shacks, volcanoes and much much more. I tried my best to use all the vanilla resources to their fullest so keep an eye out for some unique terrain features.

The map is 100% free for commercial use and modification.

I'm receiving requests for map making. The service won't be free but I'm down for discussing anything map related in the process if you want any type of guidance in this field.

Preview: https://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvMjAwMzA5LzkzNjcwNS5wbmc=/original/cy0iC3.png

Download: https://ladyluck.itch.io/ysmael-map-resource

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hello, this forum is for those opening up workshops, where people are able to request their services.
It currently looks to me that all you want to do is share the map you made and not take on any requests.

Unfortunately, at the moment, we do not accept maps as resources. We do allow mapping workshops though, so my question to you is: Are you planning on starting a workshop and taking requests? If so, please edit your first post to comply with the rules.

JardsonJean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I keep the map image/download as an example of the work I'll be offering?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Made the changes, I hope everything is fine now.
No sorry. It sounds like you're asking for payment, but this forum is for free requests only. We have a Classifieds forum where people can buy/sell resources/services, but that's only available after you've made 30 posts. You can read up on that rule here.
Your first post also does not include a request template as stated by the rules here.

JardsonJean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No sorry. It sounds like you're asking for payment, but this forum is for free requests only. We have a Classifieds forum where people can buy/sell resources/services, but that's only available after you've made 30 posts. You can read up on that rule here.
Your first post also does not include a request template as stated by the rules here.
I'll delete the post then. I'm not with a lot of free time time to get free requests right now. Thanks for your patience and attention and sorry for the nuissance.

JardsonJean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I think the moderator will close it then. I'll be back, when I have a little more time, so I can offer some service for free.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you'd like to open this up again later when you have more free time, just report this post and let us know. :)

Closed at the request of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:
EpicFILE wrote on Dr_Bonehead's profile.
Dr_Bonehead? You're in this forum too? :D
Take a listen to this beautiful 1975 supermarket music. :D

Somehow it makes me think that the actual real world is still at 1970s. What we experience now is just a futuristic dream. :)
Want to play sandbox games as long its not the online only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niffleberries