YSP_VideoPlayer

Siving

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to scale videos? Something like ysp.VideoPlayer.scaleVideo(1, .5) Where 1 would be the video id and .5 the scale?

Feraleth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Report:
Plugin that triggers this error: MOG_TreasurePopup - Plugin-Link

Maybe only in a combo with other plugins (e.g. Chrono Enginge). As a layperson, I can't say.

Attachments

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's been a while, but here what happened. I think I wrote that I'll make a video of the said problem but just didn't care enough to delve into this any deeper. Used the different plugin with same functionality, but that matters little. It's RPGM mv problem and using these types of plugins will alienate a big portion of players.

The same thing happens with YSP_player.
I hope this won't be seen as attacking plugin maker, I encountered and confirmed this problem. Just want to report it with actual video proof.
Currently tested with Japanese plugin which plays WebM, ysp and PKD player. All had same issue.
Tested it myself with a fresh project, one plugin, one event to play the command, other players were also affected. Mostly it happens on low-mid range pc.
I think 4gb ram, hd5500, i5-5200u should be more than enough to play WebM short loop on an empty map, but I think one player of mine reported the same problem playing on PC gaming desktop with 1080TI.
I have no idea why RPGM does this, I just wanted to report a problem with actual video this time and example how it looks.
While this video was captured using a different plugin to play WebM, the issue and behavior are the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.
MV and VX Ace both have good qualities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miinthe