Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a great plugin!

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but what is the usage license for this script?

Artille

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello,

I have read about this plugin and it works fine for me, except for one thing.
The ysp.VideoPlayer.releaseVideo(videoName) doesn't seem to do what it's supposed to.

When I play the video in the game and the user can stop at any time, whenever the video stop I request a releaseVideo which should allow the video to restart from frame 0.
Yet somehow, it doesn't.

issue.png

This event is set in Auto mode to prevent players from moving while the video is playing.
Everything works fine, I have no errors in the console but when the player wants to play the video, it start where it left of (if it stop at 10 second, it will start at 10 sec next time).

Am I doing it wrong ?

Thanks for this great plugin. :)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is a great plugin!

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but what is the usage license for this script?

Use for commercial/non commercial game just give credit I guess.

When I play the video in the game and the user can stop at any time, whenever the video stop I request a releaseVideo which should allow the video to restart from frame 0.
Yet somehow, it doesn't.

It's not our intended use of our plugin but we provided the source code. Unfortunately, we (Yami and I) stopped using MV so we have no will to work or update our MV plugins.

Artille

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unfortunately, we (Yami and I) stopped using MV so we have no will to work or update our MV plugins.

I understand, thanks for all your work. I will figure a way out. :)

Taraque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, will there be a MZ version of this plugin available in the future?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

last one for a while
MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol
currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)
Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneeeezie