FREE Yu-gi-oh Axiom [Fanmade Yu-Gi-Oh SRPG Game] In need of Parallax mapper, and Skill Animator.

walkinthru

Final Boss?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Hello and welcome to my small project Titled Yu-Gi-Oh Axiom. I've refrained from posting anything about it since in terms of gameplay there isn't much to show but I need all the help I can get.

Welcome to Genesis islands. This wonderful Archipelago houses many students and their families. Making it here was no easy task as only the best of the best duelist can apply here. The first of the three islands provides comfort and living space for our future duel stars. The second island has many recreational areas for our students along with the school of which they must attend daily. The third and final island is the tournament area where the yearly Duel monsters international championship and the World championship is held. It is and honor and privilege to witness these tournaments first hand. Collect battle points and make new friends along the way. Never forget to aim for the top, for your accommodations increase with your ranking.

Yuei Sasaki:

(This character is still in the works and will be changed)
Miko Taiyo:

Height: 5'6.
Weight: 115 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: Blonde.
Deck Master: Lightning Tricorn.
Dislikes: Bullies, Sour food, Math.

Sora Rekeshi:

Height: 5'4.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eye color: Coal.
Hair color: White.
Deck Master: Stardust Dragon.
Dislikes: Sleeping, Daytime, Simple puzzles.
Zephyr Kaze:

Height: 5'9.
Weight: 143 lbs.
eye color: Green.
Hair color: Ash Black.
Deck Master: Daigusto Gulldos.
Dislikes: Laziness, Violence, cheating.

The game features 2 playstyles. The traditional Turn based Sideview battler and a new battle system: the Tactical battle system (Also known as LTBS) Developed by Lecode. You'll be able to traverse through two worlds in. The circuit and the real world. In the real world duels will use the LTBS to provide similar playstyle to games such as wakfu, Disgaea, Final fantasy tactics, and more. In the Circuit world you'll explore multiple areas all connected by Sasaki Electric Enterprise. It is said that Duel Monsters are travel through the Circuit and have done so much before the discovery of the Circuit world. For more info on the Tactical battle system please check out Lecode's Tactical battle system. The dialogue in the game will be carried in Visual Novel Style.

Lin C: Project Director.
Zetta: Lead Artist.
Dragoonwys: Sprite Artist.
Jeremiah George (Mctricky): Lead Composer.
J0pac: Lead Mapper.
Feza: Sideview battler designer.

Special thanks to:
Alennor: Hud designer.
Quxios: Scripter.
Mjshi: Scripter.

What I'm Looking for:
Mapper: (Able to Parallax map)
Skill Animator: (Someone able to create interesting looking skills using RTP resources and more)

This is a non-profit Yu-Gi-Oh Fangame.
I only own the characters and their Likeness. All monsters presented in the game are owned by Konami and Toei Animation.
I do not own the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise or license. Yu-Gi-Oh is owned by Konami, and Toei animation. Please support the official release.

Last edited:

SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
to busy with my own project, but hey this looks promising! I like how you have done the maps ! :thumbsup-right::D:thumbsup-left:

walkinthru

Final Boss?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you kindly.

In any case I'm still looking for a Parallax mapper and Skill Animator!

So BUMP!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's Saturday already. Last Saturday felt just like yesterday. o_o
I really need to stop adding more levels to this thing already...
My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
someone help my thread has been silent since the initial post I just wanna make a goddamn game
People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monsterwave18