RMVXA Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Curse of The Past (Fangame)

Resque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Curse of The Past (Fangame)

Plot

In present times, in a remote place called the Valley of the Kings, where many pharaohs were buried, a trio of archaeologists searching for lost treasures found an ancient golden pillar-shaped amulet. Soon the three archaeologists realized that this amulet looked very much like various symbols commonly found in Ancient Egypt.

After the discovery of the strange artifact, the three archaeologists mysteriously disappeared with the amulet one day after the discovery of the discovery to the world.

Many people claim that there are evil properties in the charm to protect the world from secrets that cannot be revealed to mankind.

Upon being told that strange events are happening in Egypt, 13-year-old Yugi Muto feels his Millennium Puzzle shine in a strange way, and beating like a heart, since he was sure something was not right.

Concerned about the events, Yugi gathers his friends as soon as possible to explain what is going on.

As always, your friends (Joey Wheeler and Téa Gardner) are ready to help you with anything you need.

The group embarks to one of the most mysterious places on the planet, looking for information that can help them unravel the events.

Driven by his instinct and the shape of his Millennium Puzzle, Yugi and his friends need to investigate various supernatural cases that occur in the dry, remote desert climate, but little do they know that the danger is drawing ever closer to their hearts and hearts. Heart of the letters.

After several comparisons of the disseminated image of the amulet with ancient symbols, researchers found that both represent the same figure, the Djed (also known as ded, dad or tet). A pillar-shaped hieroglyph representing stability.

The pillar-shaped amulet (Djed) is associated with Osiris, the Egyptian god of the afterlife, the underworld, and the dead.

An ancient legend says that if the pillar-shaped amulet (Djed) is placed close to the vertebral columns of mummified bodies, the deceased will be resurrected, allowing him to live forever.

Characters

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto, a very clever 13-year-old at Domino City School, won the Millennium Puzzle in plays from his grandfather, Solomon Muto.

Joey Wheeler

Joey is hot-headed and speaks up frequently. Joey becomes Yugi Muto's best friend when he enters school.

Téa Gardner

Téa is an 18 year old girl who acts as one of the thinking heads of Yugi's group. She is Yugi's childhood friend and has always helped him get rid of the troublemakers' threats.

Video

DOWNLOAD LINK

Coming Soon

Credits

Programming/Scripts:
Resque (rogessonb@gmail.com)
UI Sprites: Resque
Game Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace
Characters Sprites: Marcos Freire
Faces Sprites: Resque
Special Effects: Enterbrain
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Takahashi Kazuki

Music: Afterlife
Artist: Amaranthe
Remixed By: TheNCimpact

Last edited:

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow. Very nice! Is that code or event? Good job.
A mod will probably not like it because it uses Konami assets though.

Resque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@FlashToDust

The whole battle system was created with code (RGSS) only.

Thanks!

Resque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Update 12/21/2019

- Reformed plot.
- Added character image: Yugi, Joey and Téa.

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
omg an actual yugioh on rpg maker with the duel flow. Very nice!

Resque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Clockwarkgate

I was seeing your projects and I really liked the "Hope's Fleet Frontier", I put it on my list of games I need to play.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen