Moop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
So cool! They remind me of the monster eggs from Legend of Mana!

Derex000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The dragon eggs are amazingly gorgeous! Truly beautiful! I've been creeping your thread for a while because I'm working on generator parts as well, and I just need to say that everything you've been making is beautiful. The dragon eggs take my breath away. I love how you come out with 'themes', like you had a vampire bundle and a mermaid bundle. It'd be fantastic to see a kind of dragon inspired generator pieces bundle as well. Slit eyes, some scales peeking out of the skin, horns, etc. Like some kind of human dragon hybrid. I love seeing what other people can come up with. I still can't get over the dragon eggs. A million cookies to you!

yunary

Resource Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
romanian
Primarily Uses
The dragon eggs are amazingly gorgeous! Truly beautiful! I've been creeping your thread for a while because I'm working on generator parts as well, and I just need to say that everything you've been making is beautiful. The dragon eggs take my breath away. I love how you come out with 'themes', like you had a vampire bundle and a mermaid bundle. It'd be fantastic to see a kind of dragon inspired generator pieces bundle as well. Slit eyes, some scales peeking out of the skin, horns, etc. Like some kind of human dragon hybrid. I love seeing what other people can come up with. I still can't get over the dragon eggs. A million cookies to you!

I'm actualy working on a human hybrid,wow,I love that you think at this too :D That's so great :) It's just take a wile to make it perfect,cause you know I like better to take more time but the results to be beautiful made,so it worth the waiting.Wow this comment just made my day,i'm verry happy you like my work,I never knew I can do this,I'm at the begining of pixel art,but I can say I kinda like what's the result of my work,and I will come with many resources,as I'm working on them,and I had so many ideas,cause I need a lot for my game,so I'll be present here with new resources.Hope I will finish soon the hibrid,I waned to make a dragon hibrid,a mermaid hibrid,a orc hibrid,many interesting creatures :) .I'm glad you like the vampires I made,really thank you for your comment.It makes me want to work harder and harder.I'm working on  many other resources,so I've got a lot to work,and I try to make them careful,and in priority order ^^

Keep in touch for the updates ^..^

Last edited by a moderator:

moldy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That leaf crown is cute. Are there any Sideview Battler versions for it?

yunary

Resource Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
romanian
Primarily Uses
That leaf crown is cute. Are there any Sideview Battler versions for it?
yes,I can make the SV part too ^^ Hope I will have enough time to finish them all,I have a lot of work to do.I will post it here when it'done

yunary

Resource Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
romanian
Primarily Uses
I'm going to hide all this since it's distracting from the point of your thread, but I'm glad you've got it down now.  BTW, no double posts either please, if you have something to add just edit the previous post.

Ok,good to know,thank you @Sharm :)

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a trouble, I put the dragon parts in my generator but aside the icon, it doesn't show up on my generator.

yunary

Resource Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
romanian
Primarily Uses
I'm having a trouble, I put the dragon parts in my generator but aside the icon, it doesn't show up on my generator.

Well you have to rename them all+the icons.For example,go to"Variation" folder and look at your icons.My icons for eyebrows,eyes,beast ears,and face.Check the icon_Face_p01 that you have,and you should see there more icon numbers,depends on how many faces you have.Look for the last icon face number.My last icon face number was 6->icon_Face_p06 so I renamed my resource icon_Face_p07 the next number so it will appear in order into generator.

Note: You have to rename all the icons from Variation folder that you downloaded from me.And those are:icon_BeastEars_p13/icon_Eyebrows_p20/icon_Eyes_p29/icon_Eyes_p32/icon_Face_p07.

Rename all of them the same way i told you about the icon_Face.Check wich BeastEars,Eyebrows,Eyes and Face numbers are the last and rename with a number above them.

If the icons are in order then the problem are the other parts from the TV/TVD/SV and FG folder.

So check the TV/SV/TVD/FG parts as well to have the identical number with your icons number.For example if icon_BeastEars_p13 is your number in the Variation folder,you should have in TV folder:TV_BeastEars_p13  & TV_BeastEars_p13_c too and so on for the SV/TVD/FG parts.

Please check it and tell me if this isn't the problem.

And I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble,but we can fix it,I just need to know exactly wich could be the problem.Let me know as soon as you can.Thank you for your post.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay got it working, would there be a possiblity that you can make the horn and the ear of the dragon have different colors as main and sub?

yunary

Resource Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
romanian
Primarily Uses
Okay got it working, would there be a possiblity that you can make the horn and the ear of the dragon have different colors as main and sub?

Well,I think I can make it :) Just wait a lil,and I will post here the update.I'm so busy cause I'm working at the female dragon too,and it's going so great,so I want to finish them too,anyway now I will make different colors for the horns and ears and I will notify you today and post it ^^

yunary

Resource Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
romanian
Primarily Uses
Okay got it working, would there be a possibility that you can make the horn and the ear of the dragon have different colors as main and sub?

Hi there I saw that the engine doesn't allow this parts to add 2 different colors,and I can't put them neither as an accessory,because they will be seen above the hair,so this isn't a good idea as it won't looking well.I'm sorry it can't be changed. It could be easy if there were default settings as they are at the clothes and accessory. Kadokawa made the generator this way,and we do not have the right to modify their product.Many of us find it hard to put some parts into generator as we want to,but as the times change,I think there will be more ways to add our creations to the generator,or who knows,?

Derex000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi there I saw that the engine doesn't allow this parts to add 2 different colors,and I can't put them neither as an accessory,because they will be seen above the hair,so this isn't a good idea as it won't looking well.I'm sorry it can't be changed. It could be easy if there were default settings as they are at the clothes and accessory. Kadokawa made the generator this way,and we do not have the right to modify their product.Many of us find it hard to put some parts into generator as we want to,but as the times change,I think there will be more ways to add our creations to the generator,or who knows,?

Just as a thought, but I have found a way that worked for me, with eyes at least. I found that if you make the piece you want to remain a certain color its own image it will remain its color and not go to a different color. For example, I made eyes with pink eye shadow. Unfortunately you can't change the eye shadow from pink, but at least it won't change color. The layer/image for the eyeshadow I named _c3 while the iris was _c1 and the actual eyeball and lashes were _c2. Because the pink was _c3 it was lower than the other ones, but as long as I was careful it still looks fine. It basically works in layers. So if you were going to make a few orange scales or something you could either name the scale image _c1 so they'll be at the top or poke holes in the skin and have the orange underneath as _c2.

I don't know if I made a lick of sense but I hope I did. Basically what I've gathered from looking at the gen files is that the _p1 part controls the order it's in and all associated pieces must match, while _c1 controls the layer numbering which it's presented in. 1 would equal top of the layer pile. I think the _m001 controls the colors it uses but from my testing eyes still use the eye gradient even if you change the number to the hair gradient. So maybe I'm wrong.

If this seems rushed it's because my brother is dragging me away to play a game. Love the work! Keep it up!

yunary

Resource Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
romanian
Primarily Uses
Just as a thought, but I have found a way that worked for me, with eyes at least. I found that if you make the piece you want to remain a certain color its own image it will remain its color and not go to a different color. For example, I made eyes with pink eye shadow. Unfortunately you can't change the eye shadow from pink, but at least it won't change color. The layer/image for the eyeshadow I named _c3 while the iris was _c1 and the actual eyeball and lashes were _c2. Because the pink was _c3 it was lower than the other ones, but as long as I was careful it still looks fine. It basically works in layers. So if you were going to make a few orange scales or something you could either name the scale image _c1 so they'll be at the top or poke holes in the skin and have the orange underneath as _c2.

I don't know if I made a lick of sense but I hope I did. Basically what I've gathered from looking at the gen files is that the _p1 part controls the order it's in and all associated pieces must match, while _c1 controls the layer numbering which it's presented in. 1 would equal top of the layer pile. I think the _m001 controls the colors it uses but from my testing eyes still use the eye gradient even if you change the number to the hair gradient. So maybe I'm wrong.

If this seems rushed it's because my brother is dragging me away to play a game. Love the work! Keep it up!

I was doing exactly this thing at the female eyes,I made some custom scales,and it looks beautiful,for now I will improve it more,and post it here,maybe later if I finish it :rwink: Thank you,and yes,I will be careful,the results must be great.

Update:I made a few mess with my resources,and it doesnt work at the eyes part to have more than 2 layers,for example I thought I can make scale part as a Main color,and Eyeball a Sub color into generator,so we could have dragon scales green for example and eye color blue.

What I could make until now it is that if I change the eye color,into generator,it change the scale color too,so they both will be blue,depend what color of the eyes you choose.So only 2 layer I can have there,the same restriction as the dragon horns and ears that @Tuomo L asked me about.

But it looking very beautiful this way too,so keep in touch and check later my updates that I will put in.Have a nice day ^^ @Derex000

BTW I think I could put the scales,as a face mark and that way we certainly will have a different scale color,so I will check and we will see what It will be my final result :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

#WIP Metal Tactics's TBS (2015 vs 2021)
VSt9pWc.png
ZXnpNYY.png
RPG Maker News #14 | Diffused Screen Effects, Unsellable Items, Ambient Synths, Adult Woman Set
If kids are going to be taught on computers and have access to the Internet, some basic knowledge of copyright should be a part of the grade school curriculum.
I have some news that I want to share - I've been accepted to university ^-^
I received some offers just over a month ago, but I wanted to make my choice and get things in place before sharing the news.
I'm super excited, and I'm very happy with my choice of program and school.
Yesterday I went to get some new jeans for my new job... and discovered I'm a plus size. I'm planning on dieting so I can get back to where I was before 2020. I decided on a Japanese food diet because the recipes I can cook at home are both low-calorie and delicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pepepompin3