These are very nice !

Lord Nanfoodle

Sage of the Order of the Onigiri
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love this!! It wins in my books just for the Display No Ears and the Mermaid Ears features. The rest is a sweet, sweet bonus. :LZScheeze:

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for this! Will be using these resources! Credit will be given! :D

fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you make the hair version of your sprite? I love it and would love to be able to use your hair on other things.

Other than that, great work. I also sent you a PM for another off topic question.

Katsuo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
why do i have to rename them?

TWings

The Dragon Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love the mermaid ears ! I've been trying to make/find something like that for days.
Unless I'm mistaken, there are no SV sprites for those mermaid ears.
Any chance you'd make them eventually ?

EDIT :
I found out you made the big ones. Are you still planning to do the other two ?
If not, I guess i can still work something out as it is.
Thank you for your work ! :)

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I modified a lot of your parts to fit kids. You can find them at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/53epw4v0f0omj07/AADRFqS8QM8oQxTo_f0rJu4Ba?dl=0. I also put them on a page that I made for kids parts under your name. There are only Face, TV, and TVD sheets right now, but eventually, I'll get to SV. If I misinterpreted your terms, or posting them elsewhere violated them, my apologies. Just let me know and I'll remove them. Thank you. Your resources are beautiful and well detailed. It was a pleasure to work with them.
You can find the actual page page I posted the link to the resources on here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kids-parts.92908/

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have cleaned up my "needs credit" folder a bit, and I have added Yunary's resources. (except for SV sheets) They are remarkably detailed and vibrant...but due to that, it gets a little difficult to mess with. Still, I'm pretty confident I did the work, artist, and artwork justice. I have posted the link to her resources. There's a chance I didn't interpret her terms correctly and I may have to remove the resources. I'll let you know if that happens.
I'm hoping to mess with Maig Memple's resources next, . I may have to bug them about messing with the hair itself, but I know they've been needing some tv and sv sheets for...wow at least a few months. So for them, I'll make some kid versions, and actually practice editing on some adults for once...That'll be a new experience.
As usual, enjoy these adaptations for your kiddos.

HarlekinLehl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if that counts as necro-ing the thread, but i wanted to thank you for the resources and at the same time, ask why barely anyone packs their stuff in the RXGE format, assuming we are talking about Schlangan's here?
Is it complicated to do it like that? I don't mean to sound rude here by any means, just wondering since the editor offers it and it's super easy to use for us beginners.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The easy rxge2 export is a recent thing, and yunary stopped uploading parts long ago. You can still manually import files with both the versions of extended generator though, although it may be slightly longer.

HarlekinLehl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The easy rxge2 export is a recent thing, and yunary stopped uploading parts long ago. You can still manually import files with both the versions of extended generator though, although it may be slightly longer.

Oh there is a new version? I don't think i have that. But yeah i imported them manually. Was just surprised how little rxge files i've found. Thanks for the reply on this old thread. :D

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did notice the Yunary dress is badly colored at some point too :/

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yunary is an amazing artist. And I don't know anyone who can make their SV, TV, and TVD sheets match the face as closely as them, but because of their technique, yunary's color masks can be a bit messy. I had to clean those sheets up a lot when I adapted them for children.

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yunary is an amazing artist. And I don't know anyone who can make their SV, TV, and TVD sheets match the face as closely as them, but because of their technique, yunary's color masks can be a bit messy. I had to clean those sheets up a lot when I adapted them for children.
I forgot to mention it was the TV part of the dress who seems incomplete for since you can see the sides of the dress not colored.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

#WIP Metal Tactics's TBS (2015 vs 2021)
VSt9pWc.png
ZXnpNYY.png
RPG Maker News #14 | Diffused Screen Effects, Unsellable Items, Ambient Synths, Adult Woman Set
If kids are going to be taught on computers and have access to the Internet, some basic knowledge of copyright should be a part of the grade school curriculum.
I have some news that I want to share - I've been accepted to university ^-^
I received some offers just over a month ago, but I wanted to make my choice and get things in place before sharing the news.
I'm super excited, and I'm very happy with my choice of program and school.
Yesterday I went to get some new jeans for my new job... and discovered I'm a plus size. I'm planning on dieting so I can get back to where I was before 2020. I decided on a Japanese food diet because the recipes I can cook at home are both low-calorie and delicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pepepompin3