Not open for further replies.

jelle

certified lunatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
dutch
Primarily Uses
if you have blood tiles, could you edit them into character graphics so i can event them on top of tiles? then i can use them on top of every tile and not just in the ground layers (tables tend to disapear when i try to lol)

Grunt's Ghost

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, love your stuff. I know this might be out of your league but can you do a classic japanese town set like you see in movies like "Legend of the Drunken Master", "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon", or "The Man with the Iron Fists"? Basically, I need something that looks like the home of Samurais and Ninjas instead of Knights.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey, love your stuff. I know this might be out of your league but can you do a classic japanese town set like you see in movies like "Legend of the Drunken Master", "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon", or "The Man with the Iron Fists"? Basically, I need something that looks like the home of Samurais and Ninjas instead of Knights.
Those movies all take place in China though ^^;

Grunt's Ghost

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know that but most people I talk to see Chinese buildings and go "I <3 Japan!".

Zack

Perverted King of Demons
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I appreciate the compliments, but I can't just "create" stuff. If you read the rules, you would know that I only do simple edits, clumps, and recolors. Besides, even if I did have the ability to create Japanese-esque tiles, there's really no point, because the RMVX Samurai resorce pack is available to buy on the enterbrain store.

And Jelle, I searched around for you and found bloody tiles in charset form. Here they are:

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=9164&st=0&p=86120entry86120

Keep scrolling down in the comments until you find a post regarding them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Knight

The Namekian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Namekian
Primarily Uses
Like make it more elegant kind of like in a castle.

Zack

Perverted King of Demons
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There's already plenty of tiles in the RTP to make a castle with.

Dark Knight

The Namekian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Namekian
Primarily Uses
ok nvm you don't understand just cancel my request

jelle

certified lunatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
dutch
Primarily Uses
I appreciate the compliments, but I can't just "create" stuff. If you read the rules, you would know that I only do simple edits, clumps, and recolors. Besides, even if I did have the ability to create Japanese-esque tiles, there's really no point, because the RMVX Samurai resorce pack is available to buy on the enterbrain store.

And Jelle, I searched around for you and found bloody tiles in charset form. Here they are:

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=9164&st=0&p=86120entry86120

Keep scrolling down in the comments until you find a post regarding them.
i would kiss you but you'd run away XD

Zack

Perverted King of Demons
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
...............................sorry, I don't swing that way. :|

jelle

certified lunatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
dutch
Primarily Uses
...............................sorry, I don't swing that way. :|
swing what way? i have never ever mentioned my gender so saying that could lead to some misunderstandings XD (no offence or trolling intended)

Zack

Perverted King of Demons
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh yeah; I probably should've considered that LOL.

jelle

certified lunatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
dutch
Primarily Uses
XD yeah you should have

Noir

Cookiechan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses

Zack

Perverted King of Demons
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That's bad
...............What? :unsure:  Sorry, but that has got to be one of the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on the forums. I don't know why I'm even wasting my time replying to a comment that says "That's bad". I mean, don't get me wrong, I try to be nice to everyone, but just coming in here and posting something that is so utterly pointless makes me want to step on a cupcake. You didn't even clarify what you thought was bad; my resources, my attitude, what is the matter? if you want to go around making dumb, pointless comments, go do it on Facebook. In fact, making two word comments with out reason is against the forum rules. Go check it out if you don't believe me.

Noir

Cookiechan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
lol

dragonborn99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
Leave Zack alone, he was good e ought to warn you... But you don't need to laugh and make a pointless "lol" just for the sale of pointlessly insulting someone who doesn't deserve it... Woah... Feels much better to let that out!

Zack

Perverted King of Demons
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks, Dragonborn. And also, I agree with Dark Metamorphisis. More dumb, boring comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zojin