Zebby's Soundtrack Corner

Discussion in 'Art, Literature, and Music' started by Zebestian, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Zebestian

Zebestian Noisemaker Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It's a mix of both, really. I don't get enough commissions to make it my only means of income, so it's "just" a side job for now. :kaoswt2:

2. Zebestian

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Just a quick little update before I forget!:kaohi:

A classic case of melody stuck in my head. I guess you can tell which part of the song that melody was. Decided to go with 8 bit because why not (also I've been watching speedruns of 8-bit games at SGDQ so yeah).:kaojoy:

3. Zebestian

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Choo-choo! All aboard the update train!:kaohi:

When I don't know what to make, I make a forest theme. Or at least it seems that way. This one was another draft that I found lying on my hard drive unfinished. If I keep this up I'll run out of drafts to finish! XD

This one's the latest commission I finished. A rather mysterious sounding character theme!

4. Zebestian

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Got some more updates for y'all! Man, if I keep this pace I might soon have enough music for a new pack~ :kaohi:

I couldn't sleep the other night, so I did the smartest possible thing and made some creepy-ass ambiance! Solid choice on my part! 10/10 would recommend!

When I started this piece I was really fond of it - until I realised that the beginning sounded like "Rivers in the Desert" from Persona 5. So then I had that in my head the entire time. I managed to avoid composing something that completely sounds like Rivers though~:kaophew:

5. Zebestian

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Just a small little update with a small little song~:kaohi:

A little while ago I was asked if I was able to compose medieval-sounding songs. That kinda made me want to compose something medieval-sounding. Dunno why I took so long to do it though.:kaoswt:

6. Zebestian

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Got a little update for y'all! Two battle themes this time~:kaohi:

Another battle theme for my game. The final boss theme to be exact. Maybe I went a bit overboard on this one. I do love making these epic battle themes though!

Was I trying to make something that sounded like it was from Kingdom Hearts? Maybe. Did I succeed? Perhaps. Seriously though, I tried to make something but it turned out somewhat different than I originally had in mind. Is that bad? Not at all!