Zelda like battle system (QABS)

Czlapman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have problem with animations in QABS. I want make sword swing animatons but idk how to proper make it. Swing animation just float around character. There is any option to start animation from character, doesn't matter from which direction char standing?

Ragen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
For that goal, you need a trigger binded to a keyboard click, plus check character direction, and as result perform animation on your character.

Czlapman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For that goal, you need a trigger binded to a keyboard click, plus check character direction, and as result perform animation on your character.
I bind "z" key and it's works but i don't how to make animation whith goes on the direction same as character. For example my character turned right and my animation will be next to him and that's ok, but if i turned char on the left animation will be still on the right.

Ragen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
I bind "z" key and it's works but i don't how to make animation whith goes on the direction same as character. For example my character turned right and my animation will be next to him and that's ok, but if i turned char on the left animation will be still on the right.
Could you show me (cropped print screen) of your code/logic used so I can give it a look?

Czlapman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you show me (cropped print screen) of your code/logic used so I can give it a look?
Problem solved, i think. I switch to Moghunter's chrono engine, and this work just excellent. Anyway thanks for reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hosting a private game jam...might have smthng to post soon if I can fix these dang parallaxes.
Oof it's been a while...well I'm back to stay!
Gosh I hate fireworks. Especially if you cant even see em. Its just noise. Noise that scares my pets.
Some (totally) differfent (more traditional) Goblin faces...

what do you guys think?
My game = 4.5k hours, 4 years+ and should be done in 3 weeks!!

OMG so excited!

I plan to finish before my b day, July 21st.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viewtifuljoe