Hexagon_P

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Plugin Makers,
I Would like to place in a Plugin Request for a Zelda like music-mechanic, Similar to the one in "Ocarina of time","Majora's mask" and "Windwaker". I want the plugin to work the same or at least somewhat close to the mechanics in those games. It would be nice to have it be able to work with the Number Keys/NumPad, or just the regular Up,Down,Left,Right keys (not WASD). I just want the base of it done, with being able to change and edit certain note types. I also need it so it can Add, trigger and manipulate certain kinds of events and factors of the game=
  1. songs can open certain kinds of doors and trigger events
  2. a battle system where songs can defeat different types of enemies
  3. songs can add certain items to parties and healing

Very similar to this plugin: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/12768-ocarina-of-time-script/
There's a lot more that we can discuss if anyone is interested in such a task :smile:,I completely understand that it may be hard work so there's no rush.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can find one here [Link] which can be used outside battle and inside battle.
as for healing and other skills.

it might be possible to use it on event as well, but require some eventing, so it
will be possible if "name of song" is played if player is on region or certain area
when it is being played (so check the area && song in order to open stuff like
door or pathways or whatever you need.

EDIT:
I'm making an evented ocarina demo, but it mostly work on map only,
so not in battle, convert it to a plugin might be harder, so you need to either
learn the plugin I linked, or try another way around.

there are 2 other quicktime plugins that can be used inside battles, but they
all require setup in order to make them work nicely.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geekor