Zeus Lights & Shadows

SakuraMiya

Invincible Airhead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Late response, but yes, I did figure on my own.

Anyway, is it possible to make the lights in a different color? (For example blue). I've tried, but the lights appear only in orange, yellow and white tones to me....

Zeus81

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi, of course you can change the color but with a script command, the picture file should always be black.
The script command is light.set_color(r, g, b, a), read the documentation for more details.
For example for a blue light you can use : light.set_color(0, 0, 255, 160)

ArkDG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hey man, I saw you did something people said was impossible: Made the map pen shadows (autoshadows) work as actual shadows xD (above the character)
Anyway, it only works when they are draw in a full block. Isn't that possible to read when it is just a half shadow and darken the help of the Character that is being exposed to the shadow? Maybe by displaying a picture of its size over the place where the shadows are instead of changing the chracter color... I don't know... I wanna try it by myself, but I'm not that pro scripter. :p
Tks for the great script you did!

PS.: How do I change the origin/direction of the shadow of the auto shadows?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?
RPG Maker MZ demo -project with some new features:
I don't really have a use for this guy, I just wanted to build a plague doctor.

Join us for a session of the new update starting at 3PM EST! There will be a Steam code giveaway! Click here!
Aerosys wrote on ASUG0's profile.
I'm glad you like my Avatar!

I made it with VX Ace like 7 years ago :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshmellowfellow