Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) Browsing Degica's Halloween sale and, in the Zombie Man Generator set, I see a prison cap in one of the faceset samples. I'm wondering is that means there's a prison suit to match it as well.
2) I'm using MZ but will keep using the MV generator to make characters. Will I be allowed to use images from this set in an MZ project?

Thanks

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@admin / Mods - Can we delete or close this? I missed the bottom row of samples when first checking out the generator set and see a sample pic of all the clothes (so just answered my own question). Sorry about that! :)

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you want a thread to be closed Just report it (lower left) as they dont actually read EVERY thread but they do read every report :)

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, Finnuval! :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emistro