Zombie Sprites & SV Battlers

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by AeroFunk80, Jul 8, 2017.

1. AeroFunk80

AeroFunk80 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    esource Type: Characters and SV_Battlers

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: I want the standard Character and SV_Battler look from MV (cartoony), but I wouldn't mind some missing eyes, jaws...

Description:
    I have searched and searched for some zombie characters and sv_actors, but I cannot find any. I need the characters to walk around the map and animated SV_Actors (not enemy artwork). Does anyone know where I can find some? I created one through Character Generator in MV, but all I really did was give a normal sprite green skin and no hair... and let's just put it this way... they look more like the Hulk than a zombie :) I then created a pale skin character/SV_Actor... still no luck. Basically... I need something with rotten looking skin, missing eyes, etc.

Reference Images:
    As you can see... the attached image is the pale skinned zombie I tried. Looks nothing like one...

What I'm looking for is similar to some great sprites made by Kazzador, but they're for RMVX Ace. I cannot find any for MV. I didn't want to post the picture of Kazzador's zombies (not sure if I can)... so here's the link where you can find them. I want something similar but for MV with possibly SV_Actors for my side-view battles. They're under the Second Spoiler, scroll down under Monsters (URL Here).

Thanks for any help! :)

Attached Files:

2. Rhino

Rhino ~Inactive~ Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Chalkdust has one :D If you download the "generic monster templates & generator resources" pack, you'll find generator bodies for zombies.

If you want to have the add a missing eye ontop of that (a whole black eye and not a glowing yellow eye like in Chalkdust's body), I've got one in my resources, which works well ontop. :kaoluv:

Edit: Another Generator body by Miguelitojimz here.

AeroFunk80 likes this.
  3. AeroFunk80

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    OMG! Not only is that what I need... it's for the Character Generator so I can add a variety of zombies to my game. You. Are. The. BEST! Thank you :) Love yours as well. Really like the eyes.

4. AeroFunk80

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    And you added another link. You are, literally, my most favorite person ever ;-)

5. AeroFunk80

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Another question? Do you know of anyone that may have different hairs for the generator? I'm looking for uglier, maybe balding, missing patches... etc. Something where the zombie doesn't look like it visits the salon twice a day ;-)

6. Rhino

Rhino ~Inactive~ Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think the balding hair Miguelitojimz was using is from here, but apart from that, I don't really know of any, though you can always search the forum by going to Resource Showcase> RPG Maker Specific Resources> RPG Maker MV Resources. That's how I found this hair ;)

p.s. You're probably going to get rebuked by a mod for triple posting. Next time, just edit the message like I did. (The edit button is right underneath next to report.) :p

AeroFunk80 likes this.
  7. AeroFunk80

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Woops. New to the forum. I do remember reading that. Thanks for the heads up, and thanks again for the help. Really appreciate it. :)

Rhino likes this.
  8. Rhino

Rhino ~Inactive~ Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    No problem, and Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D If your question is solved now, you can report your first post and ask a mod to close the thread.