Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
~ Zombie  & Vampiric State/Equipment~​
 ​
For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.
 ​
 ​
This Plugin will allow you to use notetags to create Zombie and Vampiric States. To quickly explain these two: Zombie will turn Healing into Damage (and the other way around if you desire) and Vampiric will allow every attack to drain HP/MP/TP.

With Vampiric you're not limited to only one type of draining but instead you can use all three if you wish.

In the Plugin Manager, be sure to place it BELOW all of Yanfly’s Battle Plugins and BELOW my Mana Shield Plugin or otherwise it may not work!

I'm using 50% HP Vamp in this Picture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't heal undead Allies. Don't.

Terms of Use, Download and some more words on Usage can all be found on my blog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Nice! Nice plugins..

I noticed the stats you had for mana shield doesn't stack with the zombie stat(when healed, reduces amount damage done by healing). Is there a way to have them both work together?

tsunetakaryu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
I found that's a little tricky while I want to heal the undead allies: set a negative number for healing value to potions or skills.

Fairly reasonable. Enjoy :)

tsunetakaryu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Nice! Nice plugins..

I noticed the stats you had for mana shield doesn't stack with the zombie stat(when healed, reduces amount damage done by healing). Is there a way to have them both work together?
Hi friend, should you check your scripts sorting order? just like the poster said: 

be sure to place it BELOW all of Yanfly’s Battle Plugins and BELOW my Mana Shield Plugin or otherwise it may not work!

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To what do you refer exactly? In the second picture in the first post there is a Mana Shield working with the Zombie State as well.

Make sure that you have the Plugins in the right order and that your Mana Shield Plugin is Version 1.06. Earlier versions won't work with this because I rewrote

some code.

I found that's a little tricky while I want to heal the undead allies: set a negative number for healing value to potions or skills.
The game converts everything in a skill's formula to a negative number if the skill is set to HP Recover.

Same goes for Items, so there is no need to set it to a negative number manually.

Edit:

Made a small update to the script. Notetags can now be used for Enemies too.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Great Plugins .... BUT You Can Have Healing From Damage and Damage healing TOGETHER ???

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My bad. Yes you can now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plugin Updated to V1.01:

- Recovery rate (rec) will now be considered when using Vampiric State

- TP Charge rate (tcr) will now be considered when using Vampiric State

- Fixed "Zombie" and "Zombie DMG to Healing" cancelling each other

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Thanks for your update.   :guffaw:   :guffaw:   :guffaw:  

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Plugin Updated to V1.02:

- Added the HP-Regen to DMG Parameter which allows HP Regeneration to be converted to damage

Daemien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
When I use this plug in everything is working properly when it comes to HP Regen and using items to heal. However, using healing spells that have a formula still heal :(

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you sure that the battler you are targeting with the healing spell is affected with a zombie state?

The state needs to have this notetag in it:

Code:
<zv_zombie:true>

Bahamut20

Can I edit this?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
You can't use a normal healing spell on an enemy though, can you? Or use a potion on an enemy?

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can't unless you use another plugin for that. I think I saw one or two for extended targeting options.

Coopziana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey guys, for anyone using this script you may notice that using Life against a zombie/vampiric enemy will not insta-kill them which i find a nice mechanic. If you'd like to get this result when using a resurrection skill against an enemy you can use Yanfly's action battle Sequence Script and place this in the notetag of your resurrection skill, which will detect if the enemy in question has the state "Zombie" on them and if it does... Make it dead in the face! otherwise it will perform as normal and resurrect the enemy (if it's dead).

<setup action>
display action
immortal: targets, true
</setup action>

<target action>
if target.isStateAffected(32)
perform action
wait for movement
animation 131: user
wait for animation
animation 49: target
wait for animation
action effect
death break
COLLAPSE: target, force
else
perform action
wait for movement
animation 131: user
wait for animation
animation 49: target
wait for animation
action effect
death break
immortal: targets, false
remove state 1: target
hp +15%: target
end
</target action>
<toggle target>

You will also need the toggle target script I mentioned in the post directly above this one!

Happy Gaming!

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Neat, thanks for posting that.

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to make so that if all your members die, but one has the Zombie state on it, the battle will still end with a loss?

Coopziana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Is there a way to make so that if all your members die, but one has the Zombie state on it, the battle will still end with a loss?

So are you saying, if 3/4 characters are dead and your last remaining character is Zombie inflicted then call Game Over/End Battle?

I think I have an answer for your issues but just wanted to make sure I understood your question correctly first, it helps to be clear.

So for the battle system treating "Zombie" as dead and to react as such, you could simply create a condition branch for it. I would recommend using Yanfly's Base Troop Event plugin to help you do this quickly and effectively. I'm sure you can figure the rest out with some sort of Switch or Variable, depending how you want it to work.

Hope that Helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJohn