Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Hello,

I'm looking to create a zoom effect for an enemy as their cast animation. I'm using a front view battle system, and am looking for a way to apply a simple zoom effect before the character attacks. If anyone is familiar with LISA, this effect was used when some of the enemy characters were attacking. (you can see it throughout the fight here, for instance at 0:56: )

I tried using MogHunter's Battle motion, but for some reason the breathing/floating effects work, but not the motion action effects when the enemy uses a skill. I'm trying to pinpoint what exactly is causing that, but I can't find it as of now. I'm thinking there may be a way to apply this effect using battle animations (then I could just use a yanfly cast animation for it, but I'm not 100% sure.) Maybe there's another script or work around I can use?

I'm wondering if there's another way to replicate this kind of simple animations of static battlers to denote that they are attacking.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png
Hmm.... So I can use my quick ports of QPlugins, but QMovement breaks MZ's save system. Or I can use the Luna port of the QPlugins whose QMap breaks MZ's save system. I can't decide I want to fix one of those, or just make a new save system. The new one would look so much better.. I'm kind of tempted. :LZSexcite:
I'm very happy and I want everyone to be happy too, so I decided to share this song about the end of the world! :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akahi