Not open for further replies.

Gabezin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello, I'm looking for a plugin that allows zooming the map (including tiles and characters), but without zooming in on the parallax background.

The idea is to use in scenes like, for example, the person is on the edge of a cliff, and the camera approaches, passing over him, and highlighting the scenery in the background.

Or also, indoors, the camera zoom in towards a window, and show the background.

I've already looked for zoom plugins, but no one I tested allowed to do that. If there is any, could someone please tell me?

Gabezin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Interesting, I'm going to test this one.

Thanks!

HBKaze

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I personally use MBS - Map Zoom plugin on my projects, It provides a very nice control over maps zoom and other great things, I also work with parallax mapping and I don't recall having issues with it.

Check it out ;)

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mbs-map-zoom.48267/
Hi! I was using Galv's zoom plugin but changed to MBS since Galv's doesn't support mouse/touch. But with MBS my parallax is bugging, like, one pixel to the side. It's not a big thing, but it would be awesome if i could fix that. If not, i'm probably going to stay with Galvs but i would prefer MBS... Do you perhaps know how to fix it? Thank you!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@HBKaze, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

You have also hijacked someone else's thread for your own unrelated question, and posted the same question in another thread. Please keep just one thread for future questions, and start your own rather than tacking on to someone else's. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kostec