New profile posts

What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Half Minute Hero just let you keep any you got in a level gear, but reset your level back to 1. Since I'm just creating the area around the player, and wiping it away later... This might work! :LZSexcite: I will of course not be limiting the player's time in the level to 30 seconds like Half Minute Hero does.
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Here's to hoping, overworking sucks. Thankfully with enough caffeine and prayers to Lord Cthulhu, one can transcend the need for sleep. Sure sucks cleaning up the blood sacrifices though. :LZSteary:
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh I am so over blood sacrifices, 2020 is coming up all souls for me. Have fun with your Boomer Gods.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Reminds me of the show American Gods, the old gods like Odin are super big on blood sacrifices, but the new gods like Media just want you plug yourself into digital device such as a phone. Blood sacrifices, or phones? Life is full of hard choices, blood sacrifices are just so fun! :LZSexcite:
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.
tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
  • Sad
Reactions: Kovos_Datch
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
And this particular bug had been undiscovered for like 5 years. And would likely remain unnoticed by many people unless this person shared how to do it. Should I bother to fix it? idk ...
Shaz
Shaz
Did you actually think they had all been found? :headshake:

Unless it breaks the game, just call it an undocumented feature, and give the person a 'Star Trek' prize for going where no man (, woman or orc) has gone before :)
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
in case it was unclear I'm talking about using RM(MV) text codes where they aren't needed or appropriate not like...idk, Latin or metaphysics or whatever.
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Just right-click on them and choose 'Save As'
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
And if you're lost about how to use them in a project, you should create a thread to ask for help as profile posts aren't used to ask for help usually.
Reactions: mlogan
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Kovos_Datch
Kovos_Datch
I attempted something similar to that where when the player touches the leave map region, it flips a switch to clear the events. However, flipping the switch back is a whole other problem.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
you can use the erase event thing as well. That way whenever you re-enter the map the events will re-appear.
Kes
Kes
Status Updates is not the place to discuss Support questions. If you have a query please post in the Support forum for the engine you are using.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
Reactions: k_mckenzie
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I 0% believe nobody in Gun Gale Online used the beam sword because it wasnt viable. And I -444% believe that it was secretly overpowered all along and only Gary Stu was able to recognize the potential.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
SAO is a hack, try Bofuri instead.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.

Thank you in advance.
tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki