New profile posts

There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
The best way to start a game is the Elder Scrolls method. "You're in jail/a prisoner. Get out and start exploring."
KazukiT
KazukiT
My RPG philosophy most of the time is you can take a nap when you are at the Inn.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Or you can do the Lazy D&D start method: you start in a tavern and meet your party.
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I still don't understand what it is. One of those things that I've googled for an hour and not been able to really get an answer on
The Stranger
The Stranger
@standardplayer Game\art\music creation suite on the PS4. Developed by the folks who made Little Big Planet, I believe. Rather than using scripting to get things done, you use triggers and visual logic things; like a more visual form of eventing. It's just so annoying to navigate due to the controls.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
So.... you rather rpg maker over sleeping? Thats quite an obsession right there...
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.
  • Wow
Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
I don't know how I feel about that ._.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Actually now that I've watched the whole thing it makes sense. Movies pretty alright, but it really wont have the full effect unless you've played the game. Movie is 100% made for fans of the game.
"stats" in game term is short for "statistic", yet people keep referring it as "status".... =_=
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
Special conditions like poisoned, buff or debuff is called "States"
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
If you're going to create a window to tell what the states do, would u call it status window or states window?
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
@TheoAllen ... I see what you are trying to do. You want to confuse me and make me self-explode!
If the window shows your player current states, it's called status window. But I'm talking about Stats! Which are parameters, attributes and stuff!
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
  • Wow
Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
Have a great time! I've always been fascinated with cruises, and it seems a more viable vacation for me than others. :)
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
My life is just a soap opera
Reactions: standardplayer
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Well at least the middle-aged housewife demographic finds your life interesting.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
*ques organ Music*-*Danitinkis’s Evil Twin “Eviltinkis” walks in* ... “You mean...MY life is just a soap opera!” *eyes flaring, and nostrils flaring* ... rolls credits with cliffhanger.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Your life is doomed to take place after All My Children and immediately before One Life To Live
After 3 and half months of my first long term game being playtested it is now in a more polished state. If you want to check it out search “Path of the Martyrs” in the Completed Games thread
Kes
Kes
I have removed your link as this should be posted in the appropriate section of the game threads.
I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrdinaryOne