New profile posts

convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.
I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
standardplayer
standardplayer
I don't remember the lyrics, but the second line was about 'givin it the charge', and at some point something about Lucky Charms. I hope she doesn't leave me for someone who comes up with better songs.
jkweath
jkweath
I think I had a good stash of Um and Ist runes from forge runs. Too bad they're long gone now. I think it's been over 10 years since I played D2...
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
standardplayer
standardplayer
The right answer is you gotta post this kind of stuff in a thread, in the right forum, even if it seems like a small question. It's against the rules for us to ask support q's in updates. Check the forum sections for your version of the maker to see if someone asked already, if not thread it up XD
standardplayer
standardplayer
(and yeah, stuff like your question is possible, but it all can't be explained here)
Kes
Kes
Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. Post a thread in the Support engine for the thread that you are using.
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
But its just not the same as a latte with actual cream T_T ... sigh
The Stranger
The Stranger
Never heard of silk coconut milk till now. I've drank coconut water in the past, but I didn't enjoy it; thought it was too slimy.
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

CrowStorm
CrowStorm
very cool man. Haven't actually listened to it yet, I actually just felt compelled to throw my 2 cents re: the title, which I think can be made about four times better just by removing the colon. Emotional Redemption. Much better than Emotional: Redemption. Trust me, I'm an "Engilish" Major.

I like that angel's...chain...corset...bra...thingy lol.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@CrowStorm I think he named it like this because it's part of a series named Emotional.
Richard John S
Richard John S
@CrowStorm Thanks for the feedback. As The Stranger mentioned, the reason why it is Emotional: Redemption is because it is indeed the next installment in the Emotional series (kind of like Divinity: Original Sin). I was initially going to name it Emotional IV: Redemption, but I decided that going forward I am just going to leave the numbers/roman numerals out of the titles for the series.
Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
k_mckenzie
k_mckenzie
I always want to know who did what to warrant this law. I realize it's old, but at some point, someone did something, right? What's the story?
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
everything fun is or will be illegal, it's only a matter of time
EDIT: wait a second I don't think I read the original status right the first time; Stranger, did you just say it's against the law to be DRUNK in a BAR? Where is this again? Bizarro-world?

Also I must say damn, by RMW standards you're a wild child.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, it's against the law to be drunk in a bar. It's an old law, but apparently it's still being enforced. I'm not sure it's being enforced very well, mind you; you need only walk by clubs and pubs on a weekend to see that. It's also illegal to be drunk and in charge of a horse. xD I'm guessing drunk riding was a major problem at one point. lol.
Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
k_mckenzie
k_mckenzie
I agree that it depends on how big of an upgrade and how low of a monthly cost. Also, do I get to pick what upgrade(s) I receive?
Chef
Chef
@MushroomCake28 @k_mckenzie Let's say 5000 Euro's to lease the system. Its quality is comparable to that of Rolex or Tesla and has top of the line specs. Then you pay 25 per month for 2 years and get the next generation for "free". So a new cpu, maybe more ram, a better gpu if it's available, and maybe a storage upgrade since we're slowly moving to 8K.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
The lease price is way too high. And 25 per month, (I'm in Canada, so it's like 37$) is high for me, since I upgrade every 2 cycles and not at every cycle.
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.
Just got MV and am working on porting over my new game from VX Ace to it! I haven't done much with my new game so it should be pretty quick.
I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldencarroteater