New profile posts

Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Reactions: The Stranger
Dalph
Dalph
They went from S10 to S20 for some reason, haha.
I had an S7 too, served me very well for 3 years.
I'm using Xiaomi now, Samsung's prices are getting ridiculous for what their devices offer.
Reactions: Shaz
bgillisp
bgillisp
Just do what I do, stay a few generations behind on purpose. I got a phone for $1 as they were getting rid of all of them due to it being like 2 - 3 models behind now.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Are they as bad as iPhone prices now? £800 for a mobile phone is ridiculous.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
CrasheR
CrasheR
TF have character (human) template in it. You can download some for free form their website too.

Mass panic in the stock market because of the coronavirus. I don't know how many people here are old enough are finance savvy enough to have a stock market portfolio (or retirement account), but I would advise not panic selling today (if you're young especially). Paper loss don't become real until you sell.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@bgillisp Funny, because I did the same last week hahaha. Moved 50% of my portfolio to cash, kept the remaining 50% in blue chip dividend stocks (focused on growth since I'm young). I know some people call us irrational and accuse us of "timing the market", but sometimes your guts is right.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Yep. Plus I already had 100%+ profit on the stock so I was like I'll take it.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
No one ever lost money by taking profits.
Finally decided to get custom animations and begin setting them up in my game only to have RMMV crash. Lost about 3 hours worth of work... Thanks Norton Antivirus for reminding me to exclude RMMV from your watchlist.
HumanNinjaToo
HumanNinjaToo
I have no idea. Haven't had a problem before, and I switched from Kasperski to Norton about a month ago. Maybe it's because I added all those animations? Maybe the increased file size made it look sketchy to Norton? I really don't know.
HumanNinjaToo
HumanNinjaToo
After the first forced close, it closed on me again twice, after about 3-5 minutes of the program being open. That's when I removed it from Norton watch-list. No problems since then, so I assumed it was Norton.
Shaz
Shaz
All the extra animations would only have increased the file size if you'd saved, and if you'd saved, you wouldn't (shouldn't) have lost all the work you'd done. Glad it's not still closing, but to be safe, save often :)
I wrote this years ago, only now I posted an english version. How about we talk about procrastination?
My project just started lagging during battletest and I haven't been able to figure out why...
Wavelength
Wavelength
Status updates aren't really the best place for this - you should create a thread in the Support forum for the Maker you are using and maybe give some more detail, for example what plugins you are using, what FPS readings you have gotten (usually by clicking F2 during Test Play), and whether you have done obvious stuff like rebooting your computer and trying again.
xDRAGOONx
xDRAGOONx
Yeah, I was just kinda thinking out loud this time. Once I get home from work today I'll have more time to dig into it. I do appreciate your response.
"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
bgillisp
bgillisp
I suppose that is a good time to read a book?
Shaz
Shaz
It came back on yesterday afternoon. No notification. Turns out there HAS been maintenance happening for a week already, and will continue for another week. Maybe that's where they got the date from. The NBN site said the impact should only be an hour, but it was probably 5 for us. So I'm back in action ... for now.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
And here I was afraid I'd have to actually help someone... gross. But now that you're not being forcibly exiled, I can return to the safety of my villain cave in the Profile Posts. :LZSexcite:
  • Haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arlesrnes