New profile posts

Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
In the end, I just think back to all the horrors I've seen and endured, then look at what they said and smile. Truly if the worst a person can do is offer mean words, I am actually quite thankful. There's actually a lot worse people can do.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. Sometimes a person's words can stab at you like little daggers. I hope you find something to make you smile again. :)
Tbh, I liked the mapping functionality of VX Ace more than MV but I like the feel of MV tilesets more. The main thing I don't like about MV tilesets is how the big trees feel like they are about to fall off cliffs >.<
Shaz
Shaz
Isn't the mapping functionality the same, apart from the addition of the extra layer?
Kovos_Datch
Kovos_Datch
I think the outdoor cliffs work slightly differently. Or maybe it's the shift clicking that changes it...? But it feels different from what I'm used to in VX Ace.
Well it's been almost a whole year since I joined RMW, so i figured I should update my status.
This is my updated status.
Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28

Profile posts shouldn't be used to share assets. If you want to share some assets you created, please create a thread in the appropriate subforum (the resource forum for the appropriate engine). Thank you.

I'm removing the last part of your post where you list the assets.

If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
mlogan
mlogan
Do you have a link? I'm not sure what you are talking about. (I realize the link won't work, but I can try to get it to the right person.)
Oscar92player
Oscar92player
@mlogan Here: Aluxes Translation Server
I've also opened a thread in the MV support boards, asking for more support for the re-translation, if RMMV is not going to be updated anymore in the near future.
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
Reactions: MushroomCake28
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
That's not at all the reason why the markets are spooked.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Indeed, the coronavirus is just the trigger to a downturn that was due to happen because of a lot more serious problems that investors just didn't think were important (debt levels, economic stagnation, low interest rates, quantitative easing, super high valuations, etc.). In a sense, a downturn might actually be healthy (not a full all recession, but a good 10-20% would be healthy).
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
And the coronavirus is highlighting all the problems of globalism and the dependency most nations have on other nations' goods.
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Reactions: The Stranger
The Stranger
The Stranger
Personally, I don't understand why they cost so much. I can get a brand new, near top of the line computer for that price, perhaps even less. Maybe I don't understand because phones just don't appeal to me. All i want from my phone is for it to be a phone with a texting service. I like dedicated things (computers, etc) for other tasks.
Dalph
Dalph
You pay for the new technology mostly and because it's pocket sized, small form factor makes prices skyrocket usually, just look at mini-itx computers being always more expensive than their bigger counterparts.
If you happen to travel a lot then a smartphone is a must, at least for the gps, good old google maps always works wonder during vacations.
Dalph
Dalph
That being said I agree that a computer is a much better choice at that price, people spending thousands for a smartphone are just wasting money IMHO.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
@Qbrain In a literal sense, yes. Mostly my games accentuate story, and as such character interactions and motives. But yes, my playable characters tend to have some kind of emotional issue or insecurity that they have to work through.
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
@The Stranger Nice! I might have to check that one out sometime, it seems fun at a glance and it's a decent length to boot.
KazukiT
KazukiT
@Berrymongler At the end of the day, you have to make a game with a story you like.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it
Finally made battler stuff for my last character...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoyasilk