New profile posts

Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:
Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Reactions: Starbird_Resources
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Really? You've seem to be on a roll lately when it comes to resources :3 But I guess it never hurts to start early. ^^
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. Sometimes a person's words can stab at you like little daggers. I hope you find something to make you smile again. :)
Lilly
Lilly
" There's...just so many people in the world and some may be rude, dis-honest, maybe even evil, but I believe that there's always someone good. "
Lilly
Lilly
A line from my game. XD
Tbh, I liked the mapping functionality of VX Ace more than MV but I like the feel of MV tilesets more. The main thing I don't like about MV tilesets is how the big trees feel like they are about to fall off cliffs >.<
Shaz
Shaz
Isn't the mapping functionality the same, apart from the addition of the extra layer?
Kovos_Datch
Kovos_Datch
I think the outdoor cliffs work slightly differently. Or maybe it's the shift clicking that changes it...? But it feels different from what I'm used to in VX Ace.
Well it's been almost a whole year since I joined RMW, so i figured I should update my status.
This is my updated status.
Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28

Profile posts shouldn't be used to share assets. If you want to share some assets you created, please create a thread in the appropriate subforum (the resource forum for the appropriate engine). Thank you.

I'm removing the last part of your post where you list the assets.

If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
mlogan
mlogan
Do you have a link? I'm not sure what you are talking about. (I realize the link won't work, but I can try to get it to the right person.)
Oscar92player
Oscar92player
@mlogan Here: Aluxes Translation Server
I've also opened a thread in the MV support boards, asking for more support for the re-translation, if RMMV is not going to be updated anymore in the near future.
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
Reactions: MushroomCake28
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
That's not at all the reason why the markets are spooked.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Indeed, the coronavirus is just the trigger to a downturn that was due to happen because of a lot more serious problems that investors just didn't think were important (debt levels, economic stagnation, low interest rates, quantitative easing, super high valuations, etc.). In a sense, a downturn might actually be healthy (not a full all recession, but a good 10-20% would be healthy).
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
And the coronavirus is highlighting all the problems of globalism and the dependency most nations have on other nations' goods.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:
Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yellowsonicboom64