New profile posts

Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.
Reactions: MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yup, it's one of my favorite thing about MV.

Why does the ogg thing bother you? I mean, it's pretty easy to convert to ogg and it has good compression.
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
My man @Uzuki introduced me to this program FormatFactory which makes converting to OGG much less of a pain by letting me batch convert. Trying to explain my issues with ogg I realized it was going to take me more words than are allowed in a profile comment, so I'm messaging you.
Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Those came out when I was a kid. People thought it was cool and fun to pour an insufficient amount of salt into a packet of crisps, then eat your still unsalted crisps. Have they made a return? I'll tell you what is old, finding £5, £10, or £20 notes in your pack of Walker's crisps. Why don't we get money in our junk food anymore? xD
Prez
Prez
@The Stranger I dunno if they came back recently, I just know the first time they came back and I wanted to make a dumb pun. ...Unless you're saying you were a kid when they came out originally way back when (I wanna say the 60s?), but I didn't think you were that old. :V
The Stranger
The Stranger
Huh, seems the brand is super old - 1920's old. I just remember them being super popular for a little while when I was a kid, just before the millennium, so assumed that's when they came out. xD
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:
Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Reactions: Starbird_Resources
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Really? You've seem to be on a roll lately when it comes to resources :3 But I guess it never hurts to start early. ^^
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Tbh, I liked the mapping functionality of VX Ace more than MV but I like the feel of MV tilesets more. The main thing I don't like about MV tilesets is how the big trees feel like they are about to fall off cliffs >.<
Shaz
Shaz
Isn't the mapping functionality the same, apart from the addition of the extra layer?
Kovos_Datch
Kovos_Datch
I think the outdoor cliffs work slightly differently. Or maybe it's the shift clicking that changes it...? But it feels different from what I'm used to in VX Ace.
Well it's been almost a whole year since I joined RMW, so i figured I should update my status.
This is my updated status.
Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28

Profile posts shouldn't be used to share assets. If you want to share some assets you created, please create a thread in the appropriate subforum (the resource forum for the appropriate engine). Thank you.

I'm removing the last part of your post where you list the assets.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.
Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zths