New profile posts

CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.
Tiamat-86
Tiamat-86
but if anyone else goes to play it on the same switch they cant unlock anything. cant even get an axe until the 1st person to play it progresses far enough. they treating a home console game used by the whole family like its a fricking cell phone game

edit: but yes, great game if your the only 1 playing from that system
Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.
wat is ERROR:registration_protocol_win cc(56) . any way to fix it
Kes
Kes
Please don't use Profile Posts to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose & the character limit prevents detailed answers.
If this error prevents RPGMaker from opening at all post a thread in Tech Support. If it happens while making the game post a thread in the Support forum for the engine you're using.
anyone have a plan for self solitude during isolation?

3 of 3
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It says "escape to solitude" but also says, "Our next great adventure", adventures with squad, and wants to me to "plan, explore and enjoy".... Somehow I don't think Yukari has the purest of motives here. :kaoback:
Vanessa
Vanessa
Hello, Hudell. Is this plugin still available? I can not download it.
Kes
Kes
Please do not use Profile Posts to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. I suggest you post in the thread for that plugin.
Ha ha! I seem to have suckered convinced my step brother to join our cult happy little RM family. :LZSexcite: One of us! One of us! Er... um *whispers* any of you guys have extra shoes for him? I've already got the hat covered. :LZSwink:
Reactions: Kes
The important buildings for my game are now completely mapped out. Onto the NPC housing! There are maybe 60 of those but a lot of layouts can be copy pasted. Shouldn't take too long until the game world minus dungeons is 100% done!
I would have liked to add different subtypes to my items but it doesn't look like that is possible. Just normal and key item.
If you post asking for help, and half a dozen people try to help you, it would be nice for you to come back and say what the solution was before having your thread closed. And maybe say thanks.
TFW your party is completely and easily obliterated and you think it's one of those "you're supposed to lose" fight.
Except you're supposed to win.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
What would be good is if the Boss is really tough as if you're not meant to win the battle easily, but are rewarded with something cool if you manage to win anyway!
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
But if you're supposed to lose and then win you end up with the inconsistency of the villain gloating how you "cant match his power!" while you actually matched and surpassed it a few minutes ago...
Reactions: cabfe
Kes
Kes
Yeah, I've had the gloating "you can't match my power" after I've defeated it, and then later on the "you failed last time, you will do so again" and I still manage to pulverise it. So annoying. Haven't they heard of conditional dialogue?
Reactions: cabfe
Helper posts are like the mutual fund of the Reaction Score game, over time people find them, read them and occasionally like them. So it's not that I'm being nice by helping people, I'm just investing in my future Reaction Score wealth! :LZSexcite:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Yep, if you don't look after yourself, no one else will in the reaction score world. Here in the profile posts we live and die by the reaction score meta. :LZScool:
Reactions: Shaz
Dalph
Dalph
Keep dreaming. :rwink:

There's always an even bigger evil hiding in the dark.
But I think @The Stranger is going to take my throne soon and he deserves that.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Wow, someone with more reactions than Stranger Sama. :o !yad enO !sgniht taerg em desimorp sah eh ,uhluhtC droL ot stneconni hguone gnicifircas peek tsuj I fi ,yrrow t'noD :LZSexcite:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dalph
I'm going to need income sooner than later this year so I've added a smaller game project to my planned queue as a first of two prequels to my dream big world RPG.
Reactions: The Stranger
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
So the first game will be within the confines of an island. The second within a large continent. The third game will span the whole world.
Okay, now it turned out that you need at least 8 frames for walking animation for character sprite of this size...
KazukiT
KazukiT
Good luck on making the walking animation, that sounds like it will be a lot work but there will be a large pay-off.
Apparently there's a music genre called "Happy Hardcore"...

WHEN WAS THIS AND WHERE CAN I FIND MORE?!
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Don't really know what "happy hardcore" is but if you want suggestions for music that elicits happy feelings in general: then you are welcome.
Disaster has struck! My file for A Witches Heart has failed me. I will need to start the whole game from scratch! I am devestated!
GoodSelf
GoodSelf
So sorry to hear about this. Often times it is easy to view a situation like this as a bad one. I lost a lot of progress on my new game, which was sad because I was very happy with how it turned out. In hindsight, I was able to rework and streamline a lot of systems, and I learned a very hard lesson about making backups.

Turn this devastation into a platform for creation. Were here for help and moral support!
Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
The worst thing was I had four backups, two on different files on my harddrive, one on one drive and the one on my computer, and all four of them were ruined. I have no idea what happened. devestated. But I suppose it means I can restart and remake using my own graphics properly.
KazukiT
KazukiT
I'm sorry to hear that you weren't about recover your game data. Since you have to restart development maybe you could think of ways you games could be streamlined or add a new feature or two if want(so long as it fits within your vision of the game).
Was the puddles in the woods concept insipred by The Magician's Nephew? I've always loved the wood between the worlds in that book.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.
Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.
wat is ERROR:registration_protocol_win cc(56) . any way to fix it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cata