New profile posts

Random joke of the day: This morning a man wearing a face mask robbed a supermarket in the town center. So far the police has arrested 240 suspects.
Social distancing is great, apart from trying to work from home while the guy up the road now has ample time and apparently the only way to fill it is to ride his dirt bike up and down our street all day :(
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It could be worse, he could do it all night. :LZSwink:
Shaz
Shaz
true
Poryg
Poryg
Well, in our country people are more mindful of others, even on the roads. I can't say I've ever seen people so willing to let pedestrians through as they are now.
I worry for the outsiders who send me emails trying to recruit me for their project, but don't even tell me what their project is or what they want in the first and second emails. This is not how you do it and why I like this site more. It is mandatory that you describe your project in detail in the recruitment section at the least!
I figured out a few vital elements to the (new) first game's story last night, including how it touches upon important lore that will be prominent in the (now) series of three games. I should be able to start building it next month as I finish up some income-related projects.
being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
ha, I mean maybe if I was actually around any of them. I live with 2 people who one is just too old to care and the other is a bit introverted themselves as they've reached a certain age. I'm in good company lol.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I've been having a ball at work. No one ever interrupts me to make small talk anymore, I'm going to miss that when it's all over.
Windows i7
Windows i7
I'm frustrated by the fact that I'm not getting the game I paid for when it releases because of the stupid virus.
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
gstv87
gstv87
mine is getting there.
he's starting to get sore from sitting on the same chair I sat on for nearly 2 years while working at the same table he's using for remote office now.
I was tempting of saying to him "Three days! THREE! DAYS! That's all you've got there! You won't even last a month!"
same thing he used to say to me, while I complained about working at HIS office.
I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
Shaz
Shaz
You would have made an account. It's your email address.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28

@Nutty171 Please avoid using profile posts to ask for support. Create a thread in the appropriate sub-forum to ask similar questions. Thank you.

Nutty171
Nutty171
Ah sorry @MushroomCake28

The good news is... I FOUND IT! I had an old email address (that has since been deleted) and I thought I had purchased MV long after moving on from that email address, but that turns out not to be the case. So that's cool.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
fizzly
fizzly
Sure, you can use them. Thanks for letting know.
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
Astel
Astel
I probably have thousands of hours combined in all the makers, but I haven't finished even a single demo... but I'm a rather extreme case.
Poryg
Poryg
I have 2200+ hours, haven't finished a single demo. I guess it is normal. :D
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@Cryptic I'm sure half of everybody's RM hours are it being opened in the background. :LZSwink: Honestly, I made my first game with on map combat at around 300 hours. It was about half a hour long and fine I guess... A good learning experience. I've actually made a few games, longest was 2-3 hours, but nothing I want my name on so I didn't release them. :LZSskeptic:
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Magnus0808
Magnus0808
Sure, however it depends on what it is :) Just shoot me a pm with the details :D
Kes
Kes
A heads up for the future. Please do not use Profile Posts to ask for help, it is not their purpose. Either send a pm to the person or post in the relevant thread if it is about e.g. a plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FREE RPG Maker Ready Glowing Ball Animation
Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/glowing-ball-sprite-pixel-fx-rpg-maker-ready
Ugh....When you spend hours doing something and then end up scrapping the idea >.<
Random joke of the day: This morning a man wearing a face mask robbed a supermarket in the town center. So far the police has arrested 240 suspects.
Hosting competitions using your game is always so nerve wracking!!!
Social distancing is great, apart from trying to work from home while the guy up the road now has ample time and apparently the only way to fill it is to ride his dirt bike up and down our street all day :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasavat