New profile posts

can't use certain things with SRDude's Battle Status Customizer? make the gauges show it lol. I got the gauges to show Olivia's Boost Points and other stuff.
Microsoft tools are a blessing and a curse. They're great, but also insanely restrictive :/
Windows i7
Windows i7
Depends on the tool. I would definitely not call Microsoft Visual Studio insanely restrictive.
When you feel annoyed by all the jokes and fake news, since in your country April's 1 is just a regular day...
This just in: RPGMaker 10 announced. We are pleased to release an engine that takes full advantage of the WIndows 10 platform. Also will have cross platform to TI calculators, Atari, the Ouya, and your toaster!
I have a character named "Corona". Her name are supposed to refer to sun light / aura. I guess I couldn't use that name anymore. Any suggestion?
Wavelength
Wavelength
"Aura" (or some variant, like Auria) comes to mind immediately. "Lux" would work, or anything that begins with "Lum..." such as "Lumina", as a reference to light. A play on "Heli..." as Greek for sun could work too; I really like @Amane Kagari 's suggestion of Soleil (I believe that's French for the sun).
Black Pagan
Black Pagan
Aurora ? Sound very similar.
Mime
Mime
How about Sol, It means sun in Spanish, also Solaire is a good name too.
I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You should release the deluxe version of ------------.js! :LZSexcite:
Avery
Avery
I would never release joke stuff on that day. Never ever. Promise. *wink wink*
BurningOrca
BurningOrca
Well I was planning to add new sorting functions to the array class as I thought the existing one isn't sufficient yet.
And off course I've chosen only the most efficient ones, like
Bogosort, Bogobogosort and the Inteligent Design Sort.
I hope this tells anybody something.
I was planning to call it the best plugin ever.
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.
I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Tea's Jams
Tea's Jams
If you go the memes channel, in the forbidden to mention here chat place, called #allyourmemesarebelongtome @lifeiscancer posted it. It's Reaaaaaaallly funny :D
Tea's Jams
Tea's Jams
I'm pretty positive it's not RMW appropriate.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Yeah, it was probably not PG13, but it is funny.
What should I focus on today?

Character Portraits?
OR
Mapping?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This guy makes so many good hip hop tracks!
can't use certain things with SRDude's Battle Status Customizer? make the gauges show it lol. I got the gauges to show Olivia's Boost Points and other stuff.
Seeing people still using Kaus tiles with stolen contents makes me sad.
Microsoft tools are a blessing and a curse. They're great, but also insanely restrictive :/
When you feel annoyed by all the jokes and fake news, since in your country April's 1 is just a regular day...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soulwistel