New profile posts

I'm currently available for hire for scripting (and perhaps other things).
Also, don't worry, the Advanced Minimap plugin is a work in progress.
Day 3 of mapping... at least the whole game its just one location :3 (Still taking forever...)
  • Haha
Reactions: RCXDan
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Hehe as much as I'll love doing that, my game takes place both inside and outside so I'll do the exteriors later. Muuuch later *sigh*
Nightblade50
Nightblade50
Mapping is the part of RM I am best at and most enjoy
Nightblade50
Nightblade50
you get to literally construct a little (or maybe big) world, how cool is that
If I survive the pandemic without 2nd degree obesity, I'll celebrate. The stress I have to deal with at work is so insane my candy consumption has increased by 400% just to help me survive the day sometimes.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@Riazey you can actually sustain yourself for an astoundingly long period of time without food believe it or not. Water, you've got maybe 3 days, food, technically depending on who you are you could go multiple weeks on little more than water, some more orthodox religions for instance still practice multi-day fasting for specific yearly rituals.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@Poryg Huh, I do that too then. I generally eat sometime around noon and then again around 19:00, so that'd be like 9/15. Didn't realize that was considered a fast, how many meals do regular people eat in a day?
NinjaKittyProductions
NinjaKittyProductions
@Philosophus Vagus 16/8 is almost as Porgy said. It is 8 hours of eating and 16 hours of fasting. During those 8 hours though, you are only allowed to eat no more than 2000 calories.
I don't like calling my daily stuff coronadailies... anyone a better suggestion?
Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Reactions: The Stranger
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Jokes aside, not been able to get into anything other than My Flashback Academia and Dororo which I thought were just alright.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You should watch Sword Art Online... Actually just skip that and watch the much better Abridged series.
Actually just skip all anime and watch their Abridged series! :LZSwink:
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
I dislike Anime by default...
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Well you have come to the right place, at least two maybe even three people have possibly produced something that could be construed as an RPG here. :LZSwink: Joking aside, welcome!
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
*Laugh in js*
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
So basically somewhere between FF6 and FF7 in terms of how many characters to manage...
hi i would like to know if you could help me i am looking for resources for the character generator
I need medieval clothes, demon horns
mlogan
mlogan
Please post in Resource Requests.
srwithouthands
how is it done yesterday I looked for about an hour for the section to publish in the resources section but I did not find it in case I did not mention it before English is not my native language and it is difficult for me to understand this it could explain to me how to publish it in the section of the forum that it mentions ?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Click on the "post thread" button in the top right corner when you are in the resource request section.
Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
Reactions: Rockenberg
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I dunno. I'm the resident "computer expert" at my place of work. Where we have IT staff. Paid IT staff. And I don't know all that much about computers at all. I solve most of my problems by just "Troubleshooting" and reading Help Files.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@Haydeos exactly what I did. Sitting on the phone with mom her trying to get me to help her pick a new laptop she tells me what she's looking at and I'm all "yeah, that looks nice" or "apparently a lot of people have had trouble with the graphics card in that one". I don't know why she thinks I know computers, I mean you build a tower one time and never hear the end of it.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
To be fair, building a computer when you don't know anything about computers is easy. I generally just look at the options available and just put in stuff I can afford, making it the most "high end" I can. And to be honest... usually the more money something like a graphics card costs... it usually performs better. Though, I usually just look at, "how many gigs of RAM can it use?" and get bigger numbers there.
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.
6.5 million beers are in need for rescue. I don't drink beer too much, but my Czech heart is sinking. It's just a pity that they priced it so high. At this price nobody is interested.
  • Wow
Reactions: JojoLaVache
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Why not make it a promotional giveaway? That's what local specialty micro-brews in my area did, I literally drove up to the premises and got a case put in my trunk. That's the kinda thing that can change a man's preferred brand once this nonsense is over, as well as a way to get rid of stock that would otherwise be a waste. Lemons into lemonade and all that.
gstv87
gstv87
so, it's a Corona "Beer-us" situation?
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
@gstv87 You can say.
@Philosophus Vagus It still has a couple of weeks before it goes bad, so they're trying to sell everything for full price for as long as they can before it goes bad.
I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Reactions: Anomaly
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I think I'm going to make tacos for lunch now, hmm...spicy potato tacos. Yep. Thanks for making me hungry.
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
oh that was a great choice! i should make a note to make some once strawberries are in season.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gave my avatar an update, stay safe, people!
I'm currently available for hire for scripting (and perhaps other things).
Also, don't worry, the Advanced Minimap plugin is a work in progress.
Hallelujah! Work is getting stricter on humans in the store.
Day 3 of mapping... at least the whole game its just one location :3 (Still taking forever...)

Almost 5 am.. and I decide to put up a Youtube video instead of sleeping. It's strangely addicting! :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RitBro