New profile posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
Haydeos
Haydeos
Look at this fool, thinking that the earth is real!
Jenova
Jenova
Imagine being self aware...
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.
Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I sought out your resource thread, stuff looks pretty cool. I was scrolling down and saw you created Flesh Dungeon tiles. Not going to lie, it's so usual I'm definitely going to remember your resources exist. :LZSwink:
Guardinthena
Guardinthena
Thank you for saying so! And that's good to hear that someone will remember they exist! :D Also sounds like I need to go back and work more on the Flesh Dungeon additions I had planned to create.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I'm not going to lie, I feel like I did a good deed this day by encouraging the creation of more flesh dungeons. :LZSwink:
Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
Tw0Face
Tw0Face
Whenever I try to open content on this Forums inside a new browser tab.
mlogan
mlogan
I get this from time to time. Usually if I wait a moment and try again, it's fine. Maybe also try a different browser.
Poryg
Poryg
And here I thought you were trolling. XD
I love how people have real technical issues and im all like ''I CANT DECIDE ON A FONT'' :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
Fonts are important. Some are too big, others too small. Some look great, but they don't have all of the symbols you need. others still can't be used commercially. It's tough finding a font that fits with the theme of your game while also being practical.
Reactions: ozubon
ozubon
ozubon
I quick replied "What do you mean?" in a buncha fonts as a joke, WELL... Turns out it doesn't show up on the actual profile post so I realized now it looked like I was either clueless or snotty lmao. Just plainly "What do you mean?". I do understand the struggle of picking fonts, I spend probably too long myself on that kinda stuff!
l8rose
l8rose
I used to make Avatar images for people on another site. Always took two hours. One hour to make the thing, one hour to decide on font and font color. The struggle is real.
Reactions: ozubon
So this question doesnt deserve its own thread, but why the hell does the B-Layer gets erased when I draw on the Ground-Layer while the RMXP had 3 individual layers?
Fun fact: I know how to code before I even know parallel process common event works on all maps.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The documentation for RM is so bad, I'm not surprised. I'm still learning weird things about it and I've already created 5 plugins.
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
Even I still exploited stuff like how active event page could act in parallel or making use of move route which overlapping each other. Feels like playing minecraft now.
RCXDan
RCXDan
Gotta be honest, I had to make a comprehensive list of what works and what doesn't in RPG Maker so if someone I knew ever wanted to get into it, I'd just tell them from the list.

Like I had no idea what PHA did before I started doing some testing, or what the hell labels were for or why they were useful. (Spoiler: extremely useful)
Just going to leave this here. :LZSwink:
Reactions: LVGames
LVGames
LVGames
I will sub you too when I get on my main comp. Thanks for the views, thats all me learning youtube.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Sweet, I have changed my Title on here to reflect my new status in life. :LZSexcite:

Edit: Up to 16 subs from the 6 I started at when I posted this video.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Refreshing this is scarily addicting, up to 25. :LZScool:
Who wants to read my MIB'ish stories? *Crickets* *Crickets*
Woot! Woot! It's my birthday today and I'm going to be giving an awesome gift to the rpg community later today!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAbdullahX