New profile posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
gstv87
gstv87
some would argue the wage is the actual retribution.
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
So you're saying you could have saved time by just hiring an 8th grader off of Fiver? Huh.... Schooling just go so much cheaper! :LZSexcite:
Avery
Avery
Damn... should've done that.
gstv87
gstv87
take a look at the small print of various contracts, and try to summarize what they actually say.
reverse the process to write your thesis: simple concepts, in very complex wording.
So ... uh ... this weekend I have to cut my husband's hair. He searched long and hard - highest mountains, deepest valleys, across vast oceans. All hairdressers are now closed. So it's me.
Yanfly Save Event Locations plugin is a real time saver.
Keep events still for once!
Yesterday.... 6 total subscribers on my YouTube, today 33. To think I was foolishly trying to put out videos to grow my subscriber base. That's just crazy talk. :LZSskeptic:

I wonder if I can hit 100 by the end of the week. :LZSexcite:
Reactions: Shaz and LVGames
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Whoa there... You not only expect me to finish my game but also make it fun?! That's crazy talk, here at the RM forums we don't finish games, let alone intentionally make them fun! That's just weird! *adds in 20 extra hours of grinding* :LZSskeptic:
  • Haha
Reactions: LVGames
Shaz
Shaz
First it was reactions, now it's subscribers ... where will it end?!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I think my signature says it best, ""We should have stopped him sooner!' - Future Historian"

Really it ends with me realizing my dream of releasing a game, and at least 2 maybe even 3 people playing it... Without needing to resort to kidnapping their families... again! :LZSexcite:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaz
how to make small eyes so cute like that... ah... I give up...
pasunna
pasunna
and I just rant out about what I'm not actually want to do...sorry...haha
I try realistic thing long ago but it's not suited me
I don't have the talent or the will to do it
when I try something I don't like it like there a tall wall popping out of nowhere -.....-
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
That's fair. You're still way better at drawing people than I'll ever be. I'm a scenery/design artist, people.. Well... er... um... We just don't talk about those malformed monstrosities I drew. :kaoswt:
  • Haha
Reactions: pasunna
pasunna
pasunna
actually I think a meme character like your is some kind of real talent
it is easy to think how to draw a pretty character(the outcome is the other thing)
but with the unique one
That have a real design work to do!
Sometimes I wonder if we're ever going to be able to call Blizzard by its name, or if it's fully fledged Activision forever.
Reactions: Dalph
Dalph
Dalph
Good old mama Bliz is dead and long gone sadly, Reforged was a real disaster and (as an old fan) words cannot express how much I'm still disappointed.
Dalph
Dalph
I am sure they will keep failing royally, new WoW expansions are getting worse and worse after WOTLK (the peak of WoW) and Overwatch 2 looks more like a DLC.
Poryg
Poryg
Well, considering that the hearts of Blizzard have left the company one by one and are replaced by total newbs, guess it's an expected result.
Are there examples of MV games that emulate retro graphics? By that I mean 8x8 or 16x16 tiles, a smaller resolution and scaled up screen
SweetMeltyLove
SweetMeltyLove
@FleshToDust @pasunna I've seen that, but haven't seen it in use. Of course, the idea is to make original NES-like graphics
pasunna
pasunna
better try it your self...
it can do even with no plugin and default 48x48 tile size
you just need to do the art work...
make tile 8x8 and draw all asset nes style to that size...
I'm not nes fan myself... so I'm not sure what style you're looking at
but nothing you can't do if you do
SweetMeltyLove
SweetMeltyLove
@pasunna On VXACE I was doing that, I was drawing 16x16 graphics, then scaling them to 32x32 so they were usable in the program. But it's so annoying and adds so much extra time every time you update any graphics. I don't own MV (and my trial has long expired) that's why I'm asking for examples
Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
ozubon
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Please! The Earth is totally real, it also rides on the backs of 4 elephants on the back of a giant space turtle. I have it on good authority from a nice man in a black robe with a scythe. Speaks in all caps, weird fellow. He wasn't even yelling. How do you speak in caps without yelling? That's some real magic there! :o
Dalph
Dalph
The Earth is clearly dinosaur shaped and Nasa is fooling us every day of every year, all 150 days.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
  • Haha
Reactions: sirenianheart
Jenova
Jenova
A pick-a-nick basket!
Tanarex
Tanarex
I also have Item: Raw Fish. Description: Unless you are Gollum you got to cook it first.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Isnt using these trademark names a little risky/on the nose though?
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.
Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I sought out your resource thread, stuff looks pretty cool. I was scrolling down and saw you created Flesh Dungeon tiles. Not going to lie, it's so usual I'm definitely going to remember your resources exist. :LZSwink:
Guardinthena
Guardinthena
Thank you for saying so! And that's good to hear that someone will remember they exist! :D Also sounds like I need to go back and work more on the Flesh Dungeon additions I had planned to create.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I'm not going to lie, I feel like I did a good deed this day by encouraging the creation of more flesh dungeons. :LZSwink:
Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
Tw0Face
Tw0Face
Whenever I try to open content on this Forums inside a new browser tab.
mlogan
mlogan
I get this from time to time. Usually if I wait a moment and try again, it's fine. Maybe also try a different browser.
Poryg
Poryg
And here I thought you were trolling. XD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen