New profile posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Reactions: jkweath
jkweath
jkweath
Oh, duh! I saw that they had their stuff on Itch but didn't even think to just go there instead. It's just odd because they have a 'cart' on their website but I can't find a way to actually buy anything to save my life.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Nice stuff, I just looked at it too! If they had an ice area tile set that would probably be a complete set for a full RPG.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
tale
tale
It's the thought that counts. Unless someone takes the context personally. Er..

You can thank the player for playing/ reading.
Ksi
Ksi
It is, but it's also kinda cute, especially if you find a way to put it in that's more effort than the 'and you' line.

It's always good to thank your audience for sticking with it to the end in some way, though, even if it is just an 'and you' in the thanks.
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
Tis one has unpleasant ending, so i thought It's rude to say thanks at that moment to the player.
Character : "I will never find love..." *hang himself to dead*
Game Credit : "Thank you for playing~"
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
@The Stranger It's hard to explain in depth, but basically: Police brutality, which leads to protests, which lead to police escalation, which leads to riots, which leads to more unchecked police escalation, and 20 cities are basically going crazy right now.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Check your news for a better explanation, I don't want to talk to in depth about it on here because I can't discuss it without someone accusing me of being political, and without breaking the rules on excessive cursing.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Sounds terrible. Many innocents will be hurt by both sides, as always. Police won't discriminate between rioter and non-rioter, and looters will rob your shop or burn your business down regardless of who you are and what you believe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
standardplayer
standardplayer
I can't tell, but is there any accel on the descent? The jump looks pretty good, a teensy moment of pre-drop hangtime might really make it feel good to jump. Deceleration near the apex and acceleration at the beginning of the fall would be something to try, too. Overall really nice, though. I've done ground up platforming, it is a LOT of work
Reactions: CrasheR
CrasheR
CrasheR
@standardplayer Falling is set at x4 speed (6), but I want to implement start point at 4 and go through 5 to 6 (simple acceleration), jumping is 2x speed (5) and moving is normal (4).

Im don't really want to build big platforming system. I want it to be more like a minigame. Game's core gameplay will be jRPG standard turn based gameplay. MaybeI'll add some ATB.
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
  • Haha
Reactions: The Stranger
The Stranger
The Stranger
That is pretty funny. A video mocking a motivational speech actually motvated you. Was it this one?
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
Kes
Kes
Been there, done that. Also for tiles.
My only consolation is that the extra practice has increased my skill level.
Dalph
Dalph
Welcome to Game Development Hell, you still have to experience the worst of the lot...

...AUTOTILES!
The Stranger
The Stranger
But did you have fun, or feel accomplished? If so, then it wasn't for nothing. You can hold your lil' frankensprite up and say 'I did this!' and feel proud. :)
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.
Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
standardplayer
standardplayer
Nowadays you cant just say 'the launch'. In fact going to space so little captures our hearts anymore that I just found out about a launch here on your status update
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
mlogan
mlogan
I removed the fiverr link as this is not the place to advertise.
Springleaf
Springleaf
thats ok. its my first time sharing an rpg. i'm a bit clueless on how to go about it. I really just want people to play it : )
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!
"Who invented this nonsense?!" I say as I playtest my new labyrinth. In my own game.
Clearly, I need sleep and the labyrinth needs a rework!
  • Haha
bgillisp
bgillisp
Yep. Also "Who balanced this fight?" - Me playing my own game.
Kes
Kes
Ditto. Also "Who wrote this inane rubbish?"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Rylo